[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still don't get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Slint_-_Spiderland.jpg (66 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Slint_-_Spiderland.jpg
66 KB, 300x300
I still don't get it.
>>
>>63613859

Don stepped outside
>>
how can you not get it? are you really that underexposed when it comes to music? it's not hard to "get"
>>
if you dont like washer then youre a piece of shit
its simple senpai
>>
>>63613886
washer is literally the worst song one there
>>
>>63613873
feels good everytime
>>
>>63613915
Jesus Christ I don't think I've ever seen a more incorrect opinion.
>>
>>63613915
Watch your choise of words there buddy. If it is anything it would be the least good song on there.
>>
>>63613980
yeah true
>>63613948
washer is just lame crescendocore while the rest is great posthardcore
>>
>>63613859
I played this album for my dad in the car and he still got into it.
(And he is a pleb by this boards standard I guess)

What music do you like op?
[spoiler]Or are you just baiting?[/spoiler]
>>
>>63614023
They're all great but for dinner is the worst.

It's still great. It's use of dynamics is great and super interesting.
>>
>>63614073
No, I'm not baiting.

I listened to it about one month ago. Because of the birthday on /mu/, I listened to it again. I feel nothing. It is not bad, but it is... disappointing.
>>
Nothing to get really. It's just a good and interesting album to listen to. If you don't like it, you don't have to listen to it.
>>
>>63613859
>I still don't get it
>still don't get it
>don't get
>don't
>don
>>
>>63615683
fucking kek
>>
>>63615959
Thanks man, I appreciate your hearty kek.
>>
>>63613859
do you "get" that its fucking overhyped bullshit
>>
>>63613859
You are not supported to get it, it gets you senpai.
>>
>>63614073
>I played this album for my dad in the car and he still got into it.

Just because your dad fakes liking your shitty taste in music because he beat you as a child doesn't make it good.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (19 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
19 KB, 500x367
>>63615683
Man I had to STEP OUTSIDE for that kek
>>
>>63615683
HA
>>
>>63613859
It's one of the more accessible albums that can lead to more post-hardcore stuff. That's about it. Great album, but not the best.
>>
Just throwing some thoughts in.

I'm not sure what my thirst impressions was with the album when I heard it.
I probably found the first two tracks a bit bland desu, but I'm a sucker for bands who experiments with reputation so I got into Don, amon quickly, something about the riff, don't know if anyone felt the same.

>>63616780
Yeah I loved to type shit like this on the Internet before, just like you.
But then I grew up.
>>
File: marky mark.jpg (26 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
marky mark.jpg
26 KB, 460x276
It's so unbelievably average.
Literally the "The Earth is not a cold dead place" of Post-Hardcore.
>>
>>63615683
KEK
E
K
>>
happy birthday spiderman
>>
>>63617037
You're the one that likes music for teenagers. Daddy still drive you around?
>>
>>63617587

Loveless fags btfo
>>
Post-rock is like the music equivalent of your college professor farting into their hands and eating the farts and making you eat farts as well
>>
>>63618976
>spiderland
>post-rock
lel
>>
>>63613873
It felt good to be alone.
>>
>>63615683
lol
>>
>>63613859
>I still don't get it.
it's 4 guys with guitars, bass and drums playing Rock music. It's like Nickelback but not as shit. Do you not get Nickelback either? How about Aerosmith you fucking pleb? It's all the same shit just played differently.
>>
>>63618841
Nah we take turns driving, visiting my parents for the first time in months.

Music is a great way to catch up on old times and connect, I can see you are still in those edgy years and think it's retarded to visit you're family.

But it's you're loss. It's a good album regardless of age
>>
listen to their other album
>>
>>63616780
haha stop projecting your daddy issues onto others moron some people share an interest in music with their fathers.
>>
>>63619559
>you're
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.