[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where is the freaking Leak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455810202382.jpg (285 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455810202382.jpg
285 KB, 1024x1024
where is the freaking Leak
>>
Wow, what the fuck is this?

It looks dumb as shit.

Dont post the link, anyone.
>>
>>63610422
I OBEY

>>63610273
my hands are tied, sorry, dope album though making me meal bigtime
>>
>>63610492
could atleast just vocaroo a snipped of a track
>>
>>63610510
But he said not to post link.

That would be link.
>>
>>63610585
SCREENSHOT THen
>>
>>63610632
Okay

The cover art is here ---> >>63610273
>>
>>63610273
I recall saying that someone said this is Dean's first "serious" release.

If that's the case, the choice of cover art is even more odd.
>>
File: unty lmao.png (104 KB, 1857x380) Image search: [Google]
unty lmao.png
104 KB, 1857x380
>>63611815
unty please
>>
>>63611834
Yes: I posted that.

And?

What is your point?

See, this is why I do not fucking like you and others like you. It's not enough that you're intellectual deficient enough to laugh find humor in a post like that, but you project said deficiency on others. You lazily screencap my posts, all the fucking time, only to randomly present them later, as though there's something blatantly wrong with what I've said and your OH SO SLY screencap serves to discredit each of my further contributions.

You are fucking wrong, and a passive aggressive bitch bereft of effective expression. I do not like that about you. I do not like it at all.

Do you see what I just did? I listed your actions, and said why I didn't like them and/or what was wrong. I hope in time you can learn how to do that. In fact, I hope you screencap this post too so you can emulate the rhetorical strategies on display.

With any luck, we'll soon have one less intellectually deficient person on this board.
>>
File: unty lmao 2.png (114 KB, 1878x504) Image search: [Google]
unty lmao 2.png
114 KB, 1878x504
>>63612037
unty there has to be more to life than this
>>
>>63610273
neeeeeeed this
>>
>>63612037
What a pretentious little fuck you are. Are you 12 or something?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.