[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images (10).jpg (7 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
7 KB, 261x193
Why is she so mean?
>>
why you gotta be so mean
>>
>>63607571
because of you, anon
>>
D O R I T O
O
R
I
T
O
>>
I'm not a violent person, but her face makes me want to bludgeon her to death with a blunt object. Smug, ugly, talentless cunt.
>>
>>63607571
example?
>>
I wouldn't say she's mean. She's just got this pretentious "oh you could never understand my music" attitude as well as "we GIRLS gotta stick toguether to fight the MAN" like she's so damn superior.

It just pisses me off.
>>
>/mu/ hates St Vincent now

What happened?
>>
>>63607815

nobody of any worth ever liked her
idk about this board though, I try to keep my distance
>>
It was awful to see her steal that ice-cream from that poor orphan boy. what a heartless bitch.
>>
>>63607815
A troll kept making waifufagthreads even tho he didnt like her so people would turn against her because of the flooding. He has admited several times.
Still there was a poll a few months ago and around 70% said StVincent was great.
Waifufaggers should die t b h, but there are nearlynone left, except for that retardo spammer
>>
>>63607571
How could she be so casually cruel?
CRUUUUUEEEEL!
>>
>>63607815
B Y R N E
>>
>>63607815
/mu/ is shit like always, that happened. they're always pissing on great artists. this is their level.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 400x397
>>63607983
>thinking /mu/ actually dislikes st. vincent. autism alert, ahoy! it's all boring memes - all of it.
>>
>>63608218
keep telling that to yourself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.