[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who just saw Of Montreal in their hometown anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 640x960
Ask someone who just saw Of Montreal in their hometown anything.
>>
why do you like degenerate musci
>>
How was the merch table? shit was fucking insane when I saw them with all his brothers sculptures. I bought the music box one, the girl and the dog, and then one of the big ones thats the virgin mary i assume. They're all prefab sculptures that he then sculpts over.

Also I was standing right next to the projectionist guy so I got his set list which is pretty cool with all the notations.
>>
>>63604708
Of Montreal is my favorite band and I hardly believe that their music would be called "degenerate". What do you consider not "degenerate"?
>>
Did they play any new songs?
>>
>>63604755
Oh nice. I'd kill for a setlist of theirs

Ya the sculptures were cool. They had some political ones with a satirical Trump head and shit, it was pretty funny. I got a cool T shirt with paralytic stalks on it
>>
what's your major?

also 40 watt is overhyped
>>
>>63604783
Ya they have a new album coming out in august, they said it's already finished. They played a single from it. It seems to go further down the garage rock path Aureate Gloom started, it was really good.
>>63604823
Psychology, with a Pre Law sub major

Ya the acoustics are shit but it's got history I guess. I prefer the Theater
>>
did u get to see kevin barnes' dick?
>>
>>63604794
oh really? I can mail it to you. I admit I dont really give a fuck although I thought I would.

>They had some political ones with a satirical Trump head and shit,
god fucking dammit. well at least now I know that if they come back through here to hop on that shit. I saw them I think at least a year ago so it was too early for any trump shit really although as I recall the projectionist did something now that i think about it.
>>
>>63604873
Nope. Saw some sexy dog costume tits though. Shit I'd love that, you got like a skype or something where I could give you my info? Thanks man

Ya if it was before Aureate Gloom dropped that would make sense. That album was easily their most political. His brother came out before the show and gave a rant about trump wanted to make america great again but has regressive ideas, etc. It got me pumped
>>
>>63604969
>you got like a skype or something where I could give you my info? Thanks man
no but we could do it through ebay which in all fairness I really should do an auction just in case and also no minimum bid to be fair on the other end. I'll list it under "Of Montreal 2015 stage projectionist set list" if you wanna do a search save.
>>
>>63604695
did you have a nice day, op?
>>
>>63605105
Meh go make some money. I'm too lazy to fuck with it. Thanks anyway. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow morning idk
>>63605125
I did! Me and my girlfriend went and had a great time. And we made chicken fajitas beforehand that were delicious. Did you have a nice day?
>>
>>63605188
>Meh go make some money.
come on dude, just from my experience on here this has been a perfect way to send people items i.e. someone wants to play games and fuck up their ebay account? fine by me. No minimum bid I think you'll be fine but ya never know this could be my big cash cow hoo boy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.