[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start a one-man, anti-islamic black metal band, using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
I want to start a one-man, anti-islamic black metal band, using the most offensive lyrics and imagery imaginable toward muslims.

In all seriousness, if I remain anonymous and only upload my music through public computers like the library or something, how likely is it that I will be killed?

>tl;dr I want to release anti-islamic black metal, similar to the anti-christian black metal of the 90's but I'm too much of a pussy, because modern day christians won't cut your fucking head off for writing a song
>>
Dude there's been black metal bands shitting on Islam since like the 90s, it's not a big deal.
>>
>>63603764
The tldr was as long as the post itself.
>>
hateful music is so last millennium
>>
>>63603764
>black metal

Extremely unlikely, it's not like normies are going to notice it and even if they heard it they would be immediately turned off by it

If you were making anti-Islamic pop punk songs or something that'd be another story

(spoken as someone who likes black metal, it's a great genre to conceal unpopular messages with)
>>
Do something like Moonman - Religion of Peace
>>
if you're afraid of getting yr head cut off by jihadis then you need to gtfo out of whatever third world shithole you live in
>>
>>63603764
What's your opinion on Arabs that aren't muslim?

Just curious bc I use to be like you until I met my Arab collage tutor and he fucking hates muslims.
>>
there's easier ways to get the attention you crave
>>
>>63603853
I'm not really a white supremacist or anything. Truly secular Arabs (NOT "moderate" muslims) are fine. I belief that all Muslims are either radicalized, or soon to be radicalized because I've read the Quran and its a terrible book that commands them to murder and spread Islam to the ends of the earth by any means necessary. Let's not forget that Mohammad was a warlord.
>>
File: 1457418907212.jpg (63 KB, 524x658) Image search: [Google]
1457418907212.jpg
63 KB, 524x658
>>63603764

Black metal already has a reputation for being edgy and sacrilegious, you wouldn't be breaking much new ground in that department.

>>63603897

If you really want to be critical of religion through music, you could probably find a better genre to express it in.
>>
File: u wot.jpg (95 KB, 624x878) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
95 KB, 624x878
>>63603874
>the attention you crave
>>63603764
>if I remain anonymous
I don't think he wants attention. I think he just really hates muslims
>>
The only way to get attention this way is to actually play gigs in Islamic countries in secrecy.

Or burn mosques
>>
>>63604362

There are already Arabian black metal bands that do shows.
>>
File: DISDAIN.jpg (74 KB, 388x384) Image search: [Google]
DISDAIN.jpg
74 KB, 388x384
>>63603849
>yr
>>
>>63604094
I literally just got Homer & Jethro At The Country Club today. It came in a box of a few hundred old country records i grabbed at an auction for $10. I just listened to it, its pretty funny and the music is okay. 6/10.

I'm Baader-Meinhoffing pretty hard at seeing this as a reaction image the day I got the album after never knowing of the record until today.
>>
>>63603816
> anti islamic pop punk
Sounds hype t b h
>>
>>63603764
be anti Jewish and you will really rustle some jimmies
>>
yes. the new enemy to focus on is islam.
forget christianity.
but black metal isnt the best vehicle as you'd probably be preaching to the converted.
plus i think the whole idea is kind of pointless if nobody involved is prepared to take serious action... making a bedroom black metal project wont do shit. people need to organize and really want to fuck islam.
>>
woah there Eric Keebler dont go shootin down a columbia xD
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.