[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Blackstar didn't exist this would most definitely be AOTY.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: FKF.jpg (165 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
FKF.jpg
165 KB, 800x800
If Blackstar didn't exist this would most definitely be AOTY.
>>
>>63600655
>I like Fantano
>>
>>63600670
Actually liked both the albums before Fantano even reviewed them.
Isn't it unfortunate that we aren't allowed to have particular AOTY contender if its praised by him? What a shame. Guess you are just so insecure about your own taste that you need to delude yourself that things that he praises couldn't possibly be AOTY material.
>>
>>63600670
Fantano has given me heaps of fantastic recommendations. Ignore his retarded fan base and you have a pretty good music reviewer.
>>
>>63600655
nice cover
what is it?
>>
>>63602990
drones feeling kinda free

by far best album I've heard this year though as people have already pointed out you can't discuss it on /mu/ because apparently fantano likes it (not exactly a huge loss it's not like great discussion about it was going to occur anyway)
>>
>>63603096
gracias muchacho!
>>
>>63603096
yea the discussion seems to be /po/-tier simply due to the beliefs of the singer.
Shits stupid
>>
>>63600701
>Actually liked both the albums before Fantano even reviewed them.
sure you did faggot

doesnt change the fact that this album is overrated and to think that I once loved you is easily in the top 3 worst song of all time (no exaggeration here, it's worse than 99.99% of all music that has come out since the prehisotric era)

fuck you if you like this bands music and especially fuck you if you think anything theyve ever done was worthy of being above a 6/10
>>
>>63603235
man you are mad
>>
>>63603235
>to think that I once loved you is easily in the top 3 worst song of all time
holy shit you're retarded. It's the best song on the album
>>
>>63603235
why are you so angry that people have different opinions?

you just need to relax friend, it's just not worth getting worked up over

ps. overrated is as poor as criticism gets, it literally can be boiled down to "other people like this more than me"
>>
listening now
its ok.
would purchase i think
a listen to every now and then at least
>>
>>63600655
Thi album is garbage that will be forgotten in 4 months. Fuck off drones shills.
>>
>>63603605
(you)
(salty)
>>
>>63600655
Fuck Blackstar, this IS the AOTY.
Private Execution, Taman Shud, To Think That I Once Loved You are top tier.
Sometimes is the only meh track.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459058302495.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459058302495.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>63603605
>>
>Blackstar
>AOTY
Just bc he died doesn't automatically mean he wins a few arbitrary awards.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.