[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw larkin's at it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x792
>tfw larkin's at it again
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 626x1047) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 626x1047
>>
File: ARARAARAAAARRRAAAA.png (300 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
ARARAARAAAARRRAAAA.png
300 KB, 562x437
>>63598959
>Who wants to find me a lawyer?
>>
>>63598878
Holy shit this woman is dumb. I hope Gira and his lawyers take her for all she's worth.
>>
It's kinda funny that everyone's already forgotten about it, just goes to show that making a public rape accusation (not to mention how seemingly untruthful it is in this case) is going to become more notable than anything else she did in her career.

At this rate P4K might be able to write a review of the next Swans album without bringing up how "problematic" it is.
>>
>>63598878
The only reason she is doing this is to get more popular.
Fuck her and her shitty music
>>
this woman is clearly mentally ill
find her a fucking psychiatrist before you find her a lawyer
>>
>>63599149
YAAAASSSSSSSS BITCH SLAAAAYYYY

YOU GO GURRRRRLLLL!!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x230
>Don't be on her list senpai
>>
wait are people seriously using a work of fiction as "evidence" that a crime was committed?
>>
>>63598959
>nobody believes me so I'm going to take a photo of a piece of fiction he wrote with an ambigious message he wrote to me and demand he validate my insanity with a police threat

TOP FUCKING KEKE LARKIN YOU DUMMY.
>>
>>63598959
>If he doesn't publicly apologize, I'm talking to the police.

If this wasn't for attention, you would have done that in the first place.

>Who wants to find me a lawyer?

You would have done that in the first place.

Jesus I don't want to take sides but what a mess.
>>
>>63599232
I'd let her put her knife in me
>>
Bump for screencaps senpai
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.