[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best music players for Android that are free? Been using shuttle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Japanese Spitz2.jpg (228 KB, 1600x1512) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Spitz2.jpg
228 KB, 1600x1512
Best music players for Android that are free? Been using shuttle for a while but it's been really slow lately.
>>
Phonograph
>>
>>63592249

Anything is free if you know where to get it.
>>
I used shuttle for 10 minutes before I realized I would never see album art on my phone again if I continued. Like serious, compress thumbnail then cache, why the fuck does it take 8 seconds to load a block of 10 thumbnails?

fuck shuttle so much
>>
>>63592249
ive always used sony's walkman and sorta never felt like i need more

on pc i use foobar2000 and picard and mp3tag and freac for maintenance stuff
>>
Always willing to shill for Gone Mad Music Player. It has a slick semi-customizable UI, gapless playback, and a ton of other cool features that I probably don't even know how to use. It's like $4 in the Play store, but you can just download the free trial. After two weeks it'll tell you that the trial has expired and you need to pay for it now, but you can just uninstall and reinstall and the two weeks start over.
>>
>>63593633
>you can just uninstall and reinstall and the two weeks start over.

thats almost the winrar model

the settings stay of course?
>>
>>63593657
I don't think the settings stay, when I delete the app there's a message asking me if I want to delete files associated with/created by the app or something and if I don't delete them then it still tells me the trial is up and I need to buy it, but if I do delete them then the settings are gone and I have to re-do everything. It's a small pain for how much use I get out of the player though.
>>
good dog
>>
>>63592249
I have an Eskie. Funny fucking dog.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-36-01.png (727 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-36-01.png
727 KB, 720x1280
>>63592249
BlackPlayer is very good senpai
>>
>Get GMMP
>looks good so far
>suddenly stops playing music
>tap on play button
>it switches to the pause icon for a milisecond before going back to the "play" icon
>>
File: AndroidPIT-Poweramp-3-w628.jpg (51 KB, 628x521) Image search: [Google]
AndroidPIT-Poweramp-3-w628.jpg
51 KB, 628x521
>>63592249
Poweramp is one of the best music players for android.It's very customizable plus it looks really slick
>>
>>63595661
seconding this, though it's paid (but definitely worth it imo)
if you're really cheap >>63592845 can apply tho
>>
Why not just use the default Play Music?
>>
>>63595661
>>63595719

Poweramp is great because it supports virtually every format, including FLAC and even ALAC, etc. without needing any patches or anything. I think I payed like $3 for it.
>>
>>63596073

I think even Play Music supports FLAC, and Vorbis (not sure about Opus)
>>
>>63596108
confirming flac,

>>63595830
bumping for response to this
>>
>>63595830
Because the default doesn't have nearly enough features, and some shit you can't even fix.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.