[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there's always someone, somewhere, with a big nose who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
>there's always someone, somewhere, with a big nose who knows
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>63591894
the jews
>>
Hopsin
>>
Morrissey is such a pretentious fuck. Silence is nice Morrissey silence is nice.
>>
Cemetry gates was his response to critics who claimed he borrowed too much from literature in his lyrics, he is mocking their words: 'if you must write prose and poems, the words you use should be your own, don't plagurise or take on loan' because, someone with a big nose (nosey) will know and call you out on it, no matter how petty.
>>
Jews rule the world and formed the Illuminati again after Adam Weishapt's and Lord Rothschild's creation was busted.
>>
>>63591932
Fuck you
>>
>>63591894
der jüden
>>
He KNEW

Morrissey was redpilled
That's why he's a virgin
Those are the sacrifices you make when you swallow the redpill
>>
the look in his eyes you just KNOW
>>
>>63592905
that it isn't there?
>>
File: 1456110050491.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456110050491.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
>>63591949
i wonder just who these critics were
>>
>>63591894
It's obviously about the existence of some sort of New World Order/Illuminati group "who knows" everything about you and its run by Jews (big nose)
>>
>>63592943
v clever
>>
>>63593654
tips tinfoil fedora
>>
>>63591894
has this fag died of AIDs yet?
>>
>>63595823
surprisingly no
he does have cancer though
>>
File: mj.jpg (9 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
9 KB, 220x220
>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me.
No wonder he died so early
>>
>when you say it's gonna happen now

Well what exactly did he mean here?
>>
>>63596034
underrated post
>>
>>63592848
morrissey wasnt a virgin you nonce
what do you think reel around the fountain is about
smdh fake smiths fans OUT
>>
>>63596138
Pretty Girls Make Graves is literally about him being cucked by a superior male

Probably Johnny but he was a manlet so he probably is a virgin too
>>
File: my otp.png (220 KB, 422x384) Image search: [Google]
my otp.png
220 KB, 422x384
>>63596138
>>63596197
idiots both of you
morrissey was saving his purity for johnny but a roastie got in the way and moz never lost his mana
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.