[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not controversial to say these are Green Day's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
It's not controversial to say these are Green Day's worst albums, but are they really as abhorrent as their reputation suggests? Is there anything salvageable from them? Which one is the worst?
>>
>>63589667
literally nothing since american idiot has been remotely salvageable
>>
>>63589667
>listening to green day either then dookie
Just don't
>>
>>63589685
I'd argue that 12st Century Breakdown has a few decent songs, it's just trying too hard to be American Idiot II.

To answer OP, "X-Kid" is a genuinely good song, and Dos is the worst album. "Ashley" is the worst song the band ever wrote.

>>63589698
Nimrod was good. "Hitchin a Ride" is my favorite Green Day song.
>>
>green day

Kek, mods ban the underage pls

Also wtf are those covers. This should be a cringe thread with that trash.
>>
>>63589731

Green Day are actually an alright band, i don't see the problem
>>
File: 1443297900873.png (296 KB, 579x465) Image search: [Google]
1443297900873.png
296 KB, 579x465
>>63589731
>>
tre is best and actually a good album
dos is the worst
uno is just forgettable
>>
I didn't listen to any of the albums in full, but I heard a few of the singles and 'Kill the DJ' is legitimately one of the worst songs I've ever heard.
>>
>>63589667
I think that Uno is Okay, Dos its decent and tré is a pile of shit, Nightlife and Kill the dj are some of the worst songs of green day
>>
uno>>>tre>>>>>>>dos
>>
>>63589667
They're just like every double/triple album ever, where there are decent songs between them, but they are placed between numerous filler/shitty tracks.

Those 3 albums are definitely their worst so far, but you could make 1 decent album by cherrypicking tracks from the 3.
>>
I like Uno, i still listen to it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.