[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thread #74621 will it leak? to the people who have the album:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
thread #74621
will it leak?
to the people who have the album: how is it?
to the people who have the album: for the love of god, leak it. you can buy a vinyl copy of it for less than 20 bucks when it launches. stop being so selfish. we need it
>>
>>63581990
Buy the album you fucking thief
>>
>>63581990
>stop being so selfish
You're doing that thing where you're using the argument that could easily be used against you but you're using it instead so that the position you're arguing against will likely be less inclined to use it on you.
>>
I am doing many things
>>
>>63582004
I did.

If other people who bought it off Bandcamp early get it now and ALSO snag a free vinyl copy just to keep their anonymous copy of the album away from MEGA or Mediafire or Zippy, I feel like that's unfair.
>>
>>63581990
ugh, will, you should just bump up the release date at least. fuck me, man, knowing that complete randoms have this album and i don't is actually annoying me past a breaking point.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/user/DrRumpPhD
https://www.reddit.com/user/TheVan78
https://www.reddit.com/user/rfidtag

These dudes have the album. Convince them to let us hear it.
>>
https://what.cd/torrents.php?id=73199204
>>
>>63582169
The What.CD link that was thrown out there, advertising to be Teens of Denial, was actually just a compilation made of /mu/ autists. The version up on Soulseek is bunch of low-quality MP3s of audio snippets from Seinfeld. Apparently, only ten-to-twenty people found the album early enough on the bandcamp to buy it before it shut down and since then, Will and Matador have emailed those people, promising to them that if the album doesn't leak before it's release date, that they will be getting a free physical copy of the record as well. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be getting a leak of this thing because of that. It seems all the people who -do- have the leak are sticking with it in the hopes they get free vinyl.
>>
>>63582159
come on, don't annoy random people on the internet. I think one of them even said that he doesn't want to leak it because he'd feel bad. I really, really want this album, but... don't do this
>>
File: tumblr_nx3x293wbE1si5d2oo1_1280.jpg (156 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx3x293wbE1si5d2oo1_1280.jpg
156 KB, 1024x578
>>63582192
^^

Share this post around in every Car Seat Headrest thread, by the way..
>>
i find it strange that there's no proof of any email promising a free record out of this?
>>
>>63582065
Yeah, one of which is the thing that I said you're doing.

This being said if the leak did suddenly appear I would still probably download it.
>>
>>63582217
more than one person on his subreddit talked about this email, so I think it's probably real
>>
>>63582065
>>63582219

?
>>
>>63582245
Sorry I said that assuming that >>63582065 was OP replying to my post
>>
>>63582261
it was me! sorry for the confusion, Android 4chan apps are terrible
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.