[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FANTANO A HACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160325_204455.jpg (66 KB, 720x399) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160325_204455.jpg
66 KB, 720x399
I'm still mad
>>
>>63576829
we all are anon
>>
>waah he doesn't like what I like
Even if you don't approve of his opinion or how he explained it, it still doesn't matter at all. You're just giving him more meme attention.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kzp2YjBXPQ
>>
Fantao is an ass hole to everybody
>>
>>63576829
Why do people still give a fuck about this guy's opinion? Why do people give a fuck about music reviewers in general?

Music reviews are easily the shittiest of the arts compared to reviewers from other mediums. It essentially boils down to slapping labels on everything and being able to place its relevance culturally more than anything relating to the music.
>>
why?
>>
>>63577103
>implying that's not what critics of other art forms do
>>
>>63577139
he said the album was perfect, but disliked Kid A (title track), one of the album bestest
>>
>>63577103

After I realized every music review I've read was essentially just word salad I gave up on them and decided input from randos on 4chan and just actually listening to the album in question is the best way to figure out whether I dig it or not
>>
>>63577195
Pleb detected. You should probably expand your horizons artistically and critically rather than seeking out and falling for hacks like Fantano.
>>
>>63577103
>Music reviews are easily the shittiest of the arts compared to reviewers from other mediums. It essentially boils down to slapping labels on everything and being able to place its relevance culturally more than anything relating to the music.
100% agree with this, and the most useful music "critics" are those that devote most of their criticism to explaining what it fucking sounds like, rather than its supposed quality.
>>
>>63576906
Do you have the Remain in Light one?
>>
>>63577566
No sadly.

Only got that one and TMR.
>>
>>63577642
Ah Darn
Thanks for the Microphones one tho
>>
Fantano has been extra shitty this year
>>
>>63577212
I've had fleeting thoughts of starting a music reviewing thing that literally does this.
>>
>>63578450
Everyone is going to biased in some way or another.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.