[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Eating chicken wings, sipping on some ice cold beer and smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 61alLfr+CIL.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61alLfr+CIL.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>Eating chicken wings, sipping on some ice cold beer and smoking a joint while listening to some Sun City Girls

Does it get any better than this boys?
>>
probably not, i'm envious
>>
>>63571748
I'd let you have a puff if you where here with me my man
>>
>>63571790
actually stocked up on weed, just need the chicken wings and some drank but i drank yesterday so i shouldn't probably.
>>
yeah you could be listening to good music and not being a degenerate
>>
>>63571728
>chicken wings
what
>beer
a fucking
>joint
degenerate
>>
>smoking a joint while eating
It's best before the meal - that way, you're a little hungrier, and you don't have to juggle the pot and the food at the same time.

But nah, it doesn't get any better than that
>>
>>63571905
>>63571940
sad people
>>
>>63571905
Sounds boring
>>63571946
Yeah I usually do that but my friend who was already stoned just got here and wanted to eat so I just had to roll with it
>>
>>63571728
>not eating sauteed liver, sipping chardonnay, and puffing a tobacco pipe whilst listening to half japanese

it's like you are only pretending to try
>>
File: 1449303021122.jpg (139 KB, 1231x703) Image search: [Google]
1449303021122.jpg
139 KB, 1231x703
>>63571905
>>63571940

PROTIP: constantly shitposting on 4chan isn't a mark of healthy living. you know that your compulsion to shitpost is a vice and degenerate within itself but you can't accept it.

try2cope you denial mode memekids.
>>
>>63572082
Just added that to the bucket list. Thanks man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.