[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the Blue Album and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Weezer-blue-album.jpg (97 KB, 1019x1023) Image search: [Google]
Weezer-blue-album.jpg
97 KB, 1019x1023
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the Blue Album and is it still their overall strongest work?
>>
Either that or pinkerton
>>
Pinkerton > Blue > White > Green > Make Believe > EWBAITE > Red > Maladroit > Raditude > Hurley

But half of Red is better than Green.
>>
>>63569597
Weezer are cringy shit.
>>
Blue = Pinkerton > Songs From the Black Hole > Green > Death to False Metal > Maladroit > EWBAITE > Make Believe > Hurley > Red > Raditude

I will listen to White when I get the official release.
>>
>>63571701
it leaked
>>
>>63571778
I dont care. I'll listen to the official release and get back to you. I've got other things to do and listen to.
>>
Pinkerton > Blue >>>> Maladroit > EWBAITE >>> Hurley > Red = Make Believe > Green >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raditude
>>
>>63571778
Link?
>>
Definitely their most fun to listen to imo, though I like the experimental sound you get from Maladroit. Slowly growing to like EWBAITE a bit more
>>
maladroit fucking sucks
>>
blue and pinkerton are their best, which is #1 is debatable. i personally prefer blue because of the pop appeal and youthful tone, but pinkerton has much more introspective lyrics.
>>
i think weezer came out when it had to, and therefore meant more for music than pinkerton.

also the blue album is actually fun and got radio play, which means something for influence
>>
Objective Weez rankings:

Pinkerton > Blue > EWBAITE > Maladroit > Green > Hurley > Red > Make Believe > Raditude

Haven't heard White yet.
>>
blue is unironically one of the greatest albums ever made
>>
>>63574379
pinkerton=blue and there you go
>>
>>63569597

Pinkerton> Blue > Maladroit > EWBAITE (power gap) > Red > Green > Make Believe > Hurley > Raditude

"Greatest Man Who Ever Lived" is genius despite the rest of the album sucking. "Can't Stop Partying" is too b/c the acoustic version totally alters the semiotic meaning of the song. "Perfect Situation" is memorable enough to pull MB's rank up a bit. Maladroit doesn't deserve to be lumped in with Green and is a genuinely good album
>>
>>63574379
I'm very ok with this
>>
>>63574480
>"Greatest Man Who Ever Lived" is genius despite the rest of the album sucking
GMWEL tries too hard to be good at everything and ends up good at nothing. I think the songs that the other members sing are way better than it.
The true highlight of Red is The Angel and the One. Beautiful song right there.
>>
>>63571778
Liar.
>>
Objectively Weezer rank:
Pinkerton > Blue > White > EWBAITE > Maladroit > Green > Red > Hurley > Raditude > Make Believe.
>>
I still prefer Pinkerton slightly, both are great though
>>
>>63574651
T H I S
H
I
S
You could include SFTBH>Pinkerton, too i guess
>>
>>63571541
this. it's sad that this is considered an edgy opinion on here.
>>
>>63574651
>Raditude > Make Believe
I refuse to believe anyone thinks the album that had "The Damage in Your Heart" is worse than the album that had "Tripping Down the Freeway"
>>
>>63574766
Jamie, you didn't have to take your trip off and stop using the shift key just because no one was paying attention to you.
>>
>>63571541
this. I liked the one they used on guitar hero: my name is jonas. no idea how that damn pork and beans song became as popular as it did
>>
>>63574651
Hurley is mad underrated imo
>>
>>63575281
because of the memes
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.