[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in the club when this guy comes up and slaps your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (512 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
512 KB, 533x800
You're in the club when this guy comes up and slaps your girlfriends ass

What do you do?
>>
Suck his fucking dick and get sprayed with his musical genius cum
>>
call him out for his crypto-fascist views
>>
Hug him, ask if we can cruise around Lisbon then go back to his house to listen to The Orb over tea and MJ with his wife.
>>
>>63569565
This
>>
>>63569565
This
>>
Slap him with the copy of Painting With I always carry around with me just in case, and proceed to take a shit on it. Then slap him again.
>>
>>63569608
This
>>
my gf says

hey man whats ur problem dont u know that i dont belong to you
>>
>>63569508
Introduce myself as a Grim Reaper and ask where my royalties at.
>>
>>63569933
She belongs to me
>>
>>63569508
Dump my gf for him
>>
tell him i disagree with him, and if he doesnt run away crying I'll just say "faggot" and that should send him running to the nearest wifi space to blog about current year nonsense
>>
>>63569663
This
>>
File: 1321807917036.jpg (35 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
1321807917036.jpg
35 KB, 170x213
>>63569876
>>
>>63569876
very good

>>63569508
No though seriously I'd kiss him on his lips passionately and we'd make sensual love on a Lisbon beach.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.