[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favourite song off this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Favourite song off this album?
>>
Fixing a Hole
>>
>>63568529
She's Leaving Home 2bh
>>
>>63568561
good choice

>Getting Better
>>
She's Leaving Home

Mostly because the whole album is so fucking annoying, and this one is the least grating. Seriously, how do people even like Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? The chorus is knives.
>>
>>63568529
that one wacky john lennon track.
Something about mr. something
>>
The mono version of Getting Better
>>
A Day In The Life
>>
lovely rita
>>
File: 1455327720048.jpg (38 KB, 314x150) Image search: [Google]
1455327720048.jpg
38 KB, 314x150
For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite is the only rad song

if not that then Day in the Life is also cool because of the Beatles' faux-ambitiousness to get a whole fucking pit orchestra in their final song and merge two parts into one.

Everything else is meh and overrated as being deep or whatever else
>>
>>63568606
Lucy in The Sky with Diamonds is also better in mono.
>>
>>63568529
Within you without you imo
>>
>>63568645
>he doesn't get high with a little help from his friends
>>
A Day In The Life
Runners up: Good Morning Good Morning and Being For The Benfit Of Mr. Kite!
>>
>>63568644

The piano after Paul Yells "RITA"
gets me everytime
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.