[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God-tier soundtracks from pleb tv shows or movies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103 KB, 938x945) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103 KB, 938x945
God-tier soundtracks from pleb tv shows or movies.
>>
>>63568088
>death note
>pleb

pls die
>>
>>63568098
It's one of the most entry-level anime to exist
>>
>>63568133
entry level =/= bad
>>
>>63568098
I used the word pleb because that's what people think about Death Note on /a/, but as a matter of fact, that's my favorite anime. Btw this OST is so fucking patrician, there's neo-classical, post-rock, shoegaze, and it's one of my favorite albums of all time to be quite honest with you my f.a.m.
>>
We Need to Talk About Kevin
>>
>>63568256
No there isn't lmao
>>
>>63568256
>neo-classical, post-rock, shoegaze

Never use the word 'patrician' when describing these genres. Ever again.
>>
>>63568256

Death Note is my favorite anime as well, it's the anime that got me into anime in the first place and still nothing I've seen has topped it, not even NGE or Cowboy Bebop or Madoka or Lain. It's not perfect but there's no need to discuss the flaws because they have been discussed to death (series should have ended when L died, Near and Mellow sucked, etc.) I've never listened to the full soundtrack though. L's theme is my favorite from the show.
>>
>>63568189
Did I say otherwise?
>>
>>63568512
Yes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zb1LqV-zyk

I fucking love this track to death. Also this theme that plays when Light graduates is great.
>>
>>63568487

Near and Mello were fine as characters, it's just that what happens when they appear is garbage, including the finale. That scene where Mello kidnaps Takada and dies was great though.
>>
>>63568929

the finale was literally the only good episode that happened after L's death. it was a nice payoff but everything else was a drag, especially the whole thing with the kidnapping of Light's sister.
>>
>>63568088
^you boys are too emotional. Goat ost to keep it related.
>>
>>63568969
Agreed.
>>
>>63571053

I still get chills when I watch it.

>You let your own father die, and now that he's gone you call him a fool??
>I'll kill him, I'll KILL him, HE HAS TO DIIIE!!

I don't care if Tumblr or reddit loves it, it will always be my favorite.
>>
This one is my favourite, along with Rem's theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEuUPaIuldc
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.