[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"M.I.A's from the future. Our present is her past."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>"M.I.A's from the future. Our present is her past." - Kanye West

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: Untitled.png (15 KB, 558x160) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15 KB, 558x160
Ye appreciates organic genius when he sees it
>>
What he really meant is
"I have Bipolar disorder and I'm psychotic"
>>
He literally meant nothing. He just wanted to throw a compliment to someone he looks up to and created a sentence that doesn't make any sense whatsoever outside of some pompous mind.

We all pretty much do it though, so I can't blame him.
>>
>>63565367
lmao

forreal though I think Kanye genuinely has some sort of mental illness

He's too erratic to be fully sane
>>
>>63565413
that doesn't make sense to you? you must be retarded
>>
>>63565353
>According to Reuters, Kanye lashed out at Thom Yorke after the Radiohead frontman had allegedly snubbed him at the Grammys five days before taping, telling the Storytellers audience that it hurt because he idolizes the band.”So when he performed at the Grammys, I sat the fuck down,” West stated.
infinite keks
>>
>>63564710
>what did he mean by this?

The same what Big L when he said "I'm so ahead of my time, my parents haven't met yet".
>>
>>63567147
C U C K E D
>>
>>63565981
I dunno man, could just be success messing with him like it does with a lot of people.
It looks like he can't do/see/think anything without the need to tell everyone and he has all the tools to do it and the people ready to listen to it.

Still I hate him and everything he does and represents (I would admit some of his songs are catchy but yeah)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.