[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /mu/ acquire its music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1456656122927.png (374 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
1456656122927.png
374 KB, 640x475
How does /mu/ acquire its music?
>>
datpiff
>>
youtube to mp3 converter
>>
dumpster dive
>>
youtube2mp3
recording the radio with your phone
hit clips
>>
>>63564323
Rutracker, soulseek, /mu/ archive, used cds
>>
I rip mp3's from youtube, I also have a spotify subscription.

I buy CD's from time to time too
>>
slsk, /mu/, and CDs
>>
looking up music sampled by other artists
>>
limewire
>>
I have a what.cd account but I don't wanna waste my ratio so I search on piratebay first.
Tbh I find 98% of the shit I search for there.
>>
legally :)
>>
through legal and legitimate means, you FUCKING NARC

MODS
>>
>>63564499
this, I have waffles too
>>
>>63564499
just download all the staff picks in flac whenever they happen, and delete it after it's over. free ratio
>>
Last.fm, friends, wikipedia articles discussing my favourite band's influences and associated acts, related videos on youtube, and finally shit that's posted to /mu/
>>
>>63564550
Sorry, mis-read the thread. This is how I "discover" new music.
>>
i break into peoples houses and steal every last bit of data they have on their computer using a usb stick, it's hard work but i've managed to steal at least 500gb by now
>>
>>63564550
>friends
You're on 4chan buddy, we don't have friends.
>>
>>63564612
dont talk to my friend like that
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 217x233) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 217x233
>>63564612
You don't get to bring friends
>>
btw here is the mega containing /mu/ essentials, some anon posted it earlier, I have to thank him/
(300+ albums)

#F!3NFxDZqS!pEN-WNljOtI3NT_GSfRqXg
>>
>>63564612
>we don't have friends.

Stop speaking on behalf of all of us. This isn't /r9k/
>>
>>63564686
GORGOROTH WONDERS HOW THE FUCK HE CAN GET PEOPLE TO LIKE HIM! HWAAAH!
>>
>>63564612
you'd be surprised

Some people have a functional social life and come here because everyone is considered equal here within the anonymous system (oh yeah I just realized you are a namefag, you couldn't possibly understand)

People not relying on fake internet points or reputation is the interest of this site.
>>
>>63564717
What the actual fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>63564739
facts, senpai

and the meme game is pretty fresh tbqh
>>
>>63564748
GORGOROTH WONDERS WHY YOU WOULD SAY SUCH A MEAN THING AND ASK SUCH A QUESTION! HWAAAH!
>>
>>63564766
yeah, I realized I forgot to mention that just after posting.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.