[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Pitchfork panned this, The Quietus were meh on it, and Marcel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: b5247444.jpg (286 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
b5247444.jpg
286 KB, 1024x1024
So Pitchfork panned this, The Quietus were meh on it, and Marcel obviously sucked his dick on it and called Dean Blunt a fucking god among men while giving it a near-perfect score. Who else hype for this thing?
>>
>>63563935
p hyped desu

i liked his mixtape
>>
none of his shit has really impressed or interested me since hype williams and black is beautiful

sometime i get strong emperor's new clothes vibes from him and/or his fans/music blogs t bh
>>
Dean Blunt is a poor man's TV on the Radio mixed with stock software beats.
>>
>>63564026
It's sounding like he's going in a more hip hop/grime direction, which interests me a lot.
>>
>>63564026
>strong emperor's new clothes
someone make a thread about musician that are this I don't have an appropriate image. makes sure you link the thread here too so I can find it you dumb bitch I love
>>
>>63565488
>not using the image from the emperor's new groove

also why would you want another kanye thread?
>>
File: a1.png (167 KB, 554x1095) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
167 KB, 554x1095
If this is what BBF sounds like then I don't want my Dean selling out with trap instrumentals.
>>
is this album out yet?

>>63565563
hey fuck you I don't have a piture of that im not a sliver spoo fucko now plase stop being so white and just make the fucking tread fuck christ are you a moroz?
>>
>>63565710
No. It's out next week. Publications just got advanced copies of it and are already reviewing it.
>>
Expected to be panned. Hip hop/grime has never been his strong suit even tho he hates and constantly laughs at it. he can't expect to ever win over that crowd he's still too weird
Can't wait tho should be some good tunes and I like the spoken word dialogue he's been teasing lately

He probably felt insecure to follow up with something better than black metal which was GOAT. so he came up with this persona
>>
>>63563935
>marcel

fuck off pedophile
>>
File: marcelfunny2.gif (1008 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
marcelfunny2.gif
1008 KB, 400x400
>>63565805
Why is he so cute bros?
>>
WHERE IS THE LEAK
>>
>>63566006
i thought I saw it on slsk. I dled it and don't even remember what any of it sounded like it was so forgettable. I deleted it cause i needed room on my phone. I'm not kidding. Pretty sure it's on there.
>>
>tfw you have dean blunt added on fb
>tfw he never posts anything
>>
>>63566042
been searching for it. can't find it :(
>>
>>63566043
what's his facebook?
>>
>>63566156
denna frances?
>>
>>63565710
why are you scared to do it yourself?
>>
somebody tell marcel to leak it
>>
File: a1.png (7 KB, 459x93) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
7 KB, 459x93
>>63566349
fuck he's just teasing us at this point

we gotta tell him to leak it

#LEAKITMARCEL
>>
>>63566286
look I haven't had very good experiences making treads. people called me a faggot and a viraler and all kinds of stuff. I don't want to have to go throught that again. Plus I'm afraid to get a picture cause I don't want the copyright problems or worse, downgrade my computer with a virus.

Please I'm sorry. I just really want to see a thread like that were we talk about SPECIFIC ways that artists music is phoney and bad and speculate why it's critaclly praised.

I undersand if you don't want to help but please I really think it might be a good thread.
>>
LEAK IT DEAK
>>
>>63566006
>>63566074
seconding this shit

please someone leak it
>>
>>63563935
AOTY
>>
Steve has lost his touch.
Why is he putting this garbage out on his label?
>>
>>63568216
Dean Blunt is one of the most important artists of our era, dorktron.
>>
>>63568298
literally who?
next you're gonna defend fatima too, huh?
>>
>>63568330
the person who released the album in OP, dummy.

Dean Blunt is the leader of the Babyfather project.
>>
bump

LEAK IT MARCEL
>>
>>63568350
I know who Dean Blunt is, why should I care?
>>
>>63568776
you said "literally who?" you dummy
>>
>>63568904
So, why should I care?
HIs releases are complete shit and he doesn't know how to DJ at all.
>>
>>63568924
if you know who he is then saying "literally who?" doesn't help and is completely misleading. it gives off the impression that, yknow, you don't know who they are.
>>
>>63568939
You still didn't tell me why I should care
>>
>>63568924
maybe this review would help you understand:
>>63565613
>>
>>63568960
So again, why should I care, this sounds awful.
>>
>>63568984
I don't know. Music is subjective. I personally think Dean Blunt is a master. I told you to read that review to maybe hear another person's side to this?
>>
this is gonna rock
>>
>>63569085
i hope so
>>
>>63569085
more like gonna grime amirite
>>
>>63569696
haha yexag
>>
This whole thread is just Marcel talking to himself lmao. He wants to be Tinymixtapes so bad.
>>
Dean Blunt is great.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.