[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SREMMLIFE 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: d51e3f56.jpg (262 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
d51e3f56.jpg
262 KB, 658x658
What does /mu/ think of the brand new Rae Sremmurd single?

Will they be the first artist to release consecutive AOTYs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFo1UmS4sgE
>>
Here's another new video of theirs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZx5WXwNUVM
>>
>>63562961
I AINT GOT NO TYPE
>>
this is fucking shit
what the fuck rae sremmurd
this doesn't sound like based party rap this is pure shit
fuck you assholes i waited so long for sremmlife 2
>>
>>63563241
you literally waited 1 year
>>
>>63563263
are you saying that's not long?
seriously sremmlife was fucking great it was such a good album, one of my favorites

then they shit all over their legacy with this gay music

fuck them they just lost a fan
>>
I must be the only one here who thinks these guys are absolute trash gimmicks with no talent whatsoever. I didn't make it through the entire album because they're so god damn awful. They say the most middle school shit I have ever heard. Their lyrics are on par with just about some of the worst, I want to say, in rap history. I see no appeal, whatsoever, in their music. To me, SOLELY sounding catchy doesn't cut it. These guys are just a big flop for me. I sincerely tried to listen to them. 0.5/10
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>63563288
>>
>>63563288
Lol bye!
>>
>>63563355
Not baiting
I'm fucking furious, they took a big elephant shit on their career and their fans
>>
File: bf9.jpg (88 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
bf9.jpg
88 KB, 680x989
>>63563366
>>
What the Sremm did you just Jimmy Swae about me, you trash gimmick? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Tokyo drifting through the hills, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret big flops, and I have gotten up like Trump on numerous occasions. I am trained in getting lit like Bic and I’m the top swag unlocker in the Sremm crew. You are nothing to me but just another X bitch. I will throw sum mo with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Tupelo, Missisippi, mark my Sremmurd words. You think you can get away with flexing like that in my zone? Think again, Swae Lee.
>>
Sremmlife is literally one of the worst albums I've ever heard. I'd rather listen to Lil Yachty honestly.
>>
>>63563241
Some of the snippets that have been leaked on YouTube sound pretty cool desu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yZ0b3xx3bA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLewGo0pd-s
>>
>>63563549
YOU AIN'T GOT NO LIFE
>>
Fuck this shit. Pre pubescent faggots on the mic sound like 12 years
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.