[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin sex, with the SAME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: grandchamp.jpg (683 KB, 1475x1500) Image search: [Google]
grandchamp.jpg
683 KB, 1475x1500
>Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin sex, with the SAME sex
>I show no love, to homo thugs
>Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
>How you gonna explain fuckin a man?
>Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand
>I don't buck with chumps, for those to been to jail
>That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
>I don't fuck with niggaz that think they broads
>Only know how to be ONE WAY, that's the dog

How the fuck did he get away with this? Was he based? Also what did he mean by this?
>>
Dmx said hella gay shit all the time and he smokes big rocks by the hour so nobody much gives a fuck
>>
File: 1458854376697.jpg (6 KB, 202x184) Image search: [Google]
1458854376697.jpg
6 KB, 202x184
He's a negro so it's alright
but people would lose their mind if a white male wrote a homophobic song
Instant 0.0 from p4k
>>
he's a fucking crack addict so nobody gave a shit about what he was saying just as long as it got them pumped
>>
Isn't that a song from like 1998? Nobody gave a shit about homophobia back then.
>>
>>63562170
>>
>>63562170
>what is eminem
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uzdfIm6JgU
>>
>>63562207
white
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.