[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does he afford to eat out so much? he's like a D list rapper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: action-bronson-gq-1.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
action-bronson-gq-1.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
how does he afford to eat out so much? he's like a D list rapper
>>
he was a cook
>>
>>63559722
He probably recognizes that his bloated form is the source of his success, scant as said success may be.

I applaud him on being so self-aware.
>>
>>63559893
This. Bronsons are base, shallow creatures with no appreciation or sense of taste.

Indeed man is rendered an eternal wretch longing for Action Bronson's hallow touch, a wisp of his hair, his doting laugh. The stain of our existence, the lot of them.
>>
>>63560094
not very good pasta desu
>>
He's really fat.
>>
so what's the deal with him and ghost face these days?
>>
Fat people will always find a way.
>>
Is his food travel show very popular? Maybe he's making a living off of that.
>>
Shekels
>>
>implying fatfuck food is expensive
>>
>>63560542
have you watched his show? he eats gourmet meals 5 times a day
>>
>>63560560
>have you watched his show?
Well that explains everything. The show plays for it.
>>
The show pays for it. Do you guys know how TV works?
>>
dude owns restaurants, has his own tv show, and plays shows regularly. ofc he can provide for him self baka
>>
>>63559722
Because VICE pays for all of it. All of his music money goes into weed.
>>
>>63560560
sorry my american friend, deep fried butter pizza and Heart Attack Grill are not "gourmet food"
>>
>>63564368
This is really a fantastic post.
>>
>>63559722
I don't like his music, but as a person and food guy, he's great.
>>
ive been watching his food vids. seems like a gr8 guy
>>
>>63559722
That's the same pizza box my local pizza place uses.
>>
>>63564368
have you seen his show? not an american but he's not wrong about the gourmet food, though he does eat a lot of shit too
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.