[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 480x480
What does /mu/ think of this album?
>>
It's twenty-odd years old and it still highly regarded. Love the entire thing, especially Cassie Eats Cockroaches.
>>
>>63554328
Acid Bath and Goatwhore are the only metal bands I know. Yeah this album is good and the follow up isn't too shabby either. Anything that sounds similar to Acid bath?
>>
haha it's a clown
>>
>>63554328
FOLDING JOHN WAYNES T-SHIRT
>>
>>63556563
I saw a fat girl wearing this album as a t-shirt at skool the other day
>>
>>63556543
>Anything that sounds similar to Acid bath
you're shit out of luck

I've looked for years and nothing else scratches that itch. Just listen to all of Dax Riggs' other shit
>>
I remember getting it from DC++ back in 2002 or so. I thought it was cool because of the cover, and I was an edgy 13 year old. I don't really sludge all that much anymore, but maybe one day I'll revisit it.
>>
>>63556772
Wasn't Goatwhore done by another member after they broke up? I have their stuff but I'll check out Dax Riggs.
Thanks
>>
acid bath is just PG rated metal desu

too clean, too technical
>>
>>63557067
>PG
What the fuck are you talking about mate
>>
>>63557133
they have edgy lyrics but the music is too safe sounding. they didnt do anything outside the box. I like my metal with a bit of grit ya know
>>
dislike it for the same reason i dislike kyuss
>>
I lost my virginity while that album played in the background.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.