[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warped Tour & Emo Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 640x616
My friend wants me to go to Warped Tour with her, so I agreed because I just want to spend time with my friend and have fun. I don't listen to any of the bands on the line-up, but I don't want to seem like an outsider and embarrass myself around her. Are any of the bands playing any good?

Pic related, it's this year's line-up.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>see "something valentine"
>get excited
>"bullet for my valentine"
>realize
>>
>>63553670

OP is a faggot
>>
>>63553670
The Story So Far
Emarosa
Veil Of Maya

These are great and worthy to see live.

Chealsea Grin, Sum 41, New Found Glory, Bullet For My Valentine, Falling In Reverse, Sleepint With Sirens, Good Charlotte are pretty big names, maybe get at least familiar with those.

No idea about the rest, but I'm assuming they're all shit.
>>
>>63553670
Reel Big Fish is shitty ska. Less than Jake is shitty christian ska
>>
>>63553670

If I had to choose 5:
Masked Intruder
Every Time I Die
Teenage Bottlerocket
New Found Glory
Cruel Hand
>>
>>63553670
Story so far is the only legit band
>>
File: index.jpg (27 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
27 KB, 637x480
>>63553933
>>
>>63553670
>Too Close to Touch
>Issues
>Hali the Sun
>The Story So Far
>Capsize
Those I would see
>>
>>63553979
hahahaha i really like this meme! Can I save it?
>>
volumes is pretty groovy t.bh
>>
The only decent bands on there are reel big fish, teenage bottle rocket, and maybe less than Jake if that's who I think it is.
>>
>>63553845
>LTJ
>shitty Christian Ska

wew lad das a gud 1
>>
>>63553810
>djentcore
>great
Please, head back to /r/music
>>
What year did warped tour stop being a punk festival? 2001 warped tour crowd would beat the shit out of all the bands on that list.
>>
>Good Charlotte
>Sum 41
>Reel Big Fish
>Cruel Hand
>Every Time I Die
>Masked Intruder
>Gideon is generic, but i'll probably watch them
>>
File: Thisispunk.png (96 KB, 492x337) Image search: [Google]
Thisispunk.png
96 KB, 492x337
>>63554321
Long ago.
>>
>>63553670
>ETID is still part of warped tour

I thought you got kicked out if you moshed these days
>>
>>63554268
They didn't start getting religious until recently. Their old stuff is still legit.
>>
>>63553670
Nothing in here really stands out to me. Then again I'm probably just an oldfag and I haven't listened to Warped Tour-core in years.
I actually checked out Falling In Reverse once out of morbid curiosity. Their singer looks like he bleeds douche water.
>>
>>63554395
is that why at Warped '14 they were selling LTJ rolling papers? because Christian bands do that, right?
>>
If Im being honest, only Volumes and Emarosa. I used to really like Emarosa and had no idea they got back together.
>>
>>63553670
Falling in Reverse is garbage for kids.

Sum 41 is the only band on that lineup I've listened to that's worth seeing.
>>
look at all those sponsers :)
>>
>>63553670
>Good Charlotte
>Less ThanJake
>Reel Big Fish
>Sum 41

Run far, far away. This is some Avril Lavigne tier bullshit.
>>
>>63553670
>don't want to seem like an outsider and embarrass myself around her
Why would anyone care what a fan of Warped Tour thinks? Their brains aren't fully developed.
>>
>>63554914
Avril Lavigne is for posers n00b
>>
>>63553670
maybe if she gives you some really good head
>>
>>63553670

Jesus, OP, I'm sorry. Maybe you will have fun with your friends, but that's a fucking horrible line-up. Teenage Bottlerocket is the only band I've seen live, and they are kinda decent skate-punk revival.
>>
Only good ones
>Reel Big Fish
>Less than jake
>Ballyhoo!
>Sum41, they are fun pop punk

The rest is bullshit that is for the "fuck you mom, its who i am" or "rawr xD im so le random, Xx_Teh_Penguin_of_Doom_xX" type music.

>yellowcard
Fucking lol
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.