[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEGIT Car Seat Headrest thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: taken down.png (747 KB, 1328x670) Image search: [Google]
taken down.png
747 KB, 1328x670
Whoever took the first screencap edited the number of seeders and leechers for some reason. I think he wanted to make it look like a public leak of this was inevitable but it's not.

I was lucky enough to have left my tab open but WCD staff have taken this down for the time being. These 50-odd people along with a select few who took advantage of the bandcamp mistake are the only ones who have it. And out of all of them I know, nobody wants to risk upping it somewhere else.
>>
god damn it, is a free vinyl really that important you stupid hipsters?
>>
>>63552621
What about zippyshare? You don't need an account.
>>
>>63552621
honestly who gives a shit
>>
>>63552682
For some of them, yeah it is.

>>63552701
The thing is that Will hasn't even gotten wind of this yet. The second this goes on a public site is when shit really hits the fan. It's more about respecting him than it is being outed specifically per se. If he releases a personal statement saying that this counts as a deal breaker then someone probably will be inclined to upload it.
>>
>>63552706
OP and his group of viral marketers.
>>
>>63552621
>Car Seat Headrest
Who?

>>63552741
>Will
Literally who?

Why are you talking about some obscure no-name shit band as if it's the hottest most relevant thing in indie dome right now?
>>
>>63552754
if this was MUH VIRAL MARKETING then someone would actually give us a shitting upload. it's genuine stupid and/or greedy CSH fans
>>
>>63552802
They made that one album with the hugging cartoon wolves that was spammed on /mu/ back in 2011.
>>
>>63552802
Damn man, how new do you have to be not to be aware of them? Even haters know who Will is because he pushed one of his albums on /mu/ for like a year straight.

Do you not understand what it means for WCD to personally take an album down or what???
>>
>>63552754
>>63552802
you tards do realize that /mu/tants keep talking about them because it pisses you off, right
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.