[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>download an album and listen to it for several years >later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1428133961471.jpg (124 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1428133961471.jpg
124 KB, 1024x682
>download an album and listen to it for several years
>later realize the trackless has been out of order this whole time
>now it feels weird to listen to it not in that order
has this happened to any of you?
>>
I had a download of MBTDF for the longest time that had WWSIA as the second track, with it ending on Lost In The World.
>>
>>63545850
it took 3 years before i realized i was missing 3 tracks on vampire weekend's contra
>>
>>63545850
I want to taste that broccoli.
>>
no because I'm not a retard. I use what.cd
>>
>>63545911
I'm pretty sure I'm being memed hard but it's cauliflower
>>
>>63545850
It happened with Shallow Grave by the Tallest Man On Earth. Tfw I said it was on of my favorite albums of all time, then I realized it is out of order now I feel like a poser.
>>
>>63545850
has never happened to me because my autism forces me to make sure all my tags are correct and in the same format and that makes me check multiple sources for tracklists, featured artists, etc
>>
>>63545893
the album was probably better before then
>>
>>63545850
That is a problem I do not have.
>>
>>63546227
Don't kid yourself, you will find plenty of albums on what mistagged with files missing just upped for the ratio if you download out of the mainstream.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 512x384
>>63546227
>tfw atrocious Internet
>tfw missed out on last three freeleeches
>tfw my ratio is always fine but never above .9
>>
>>63546271
you're right that the tags usually need work but I've never seen an album jumbled out of order. even then, there's a correct track listing in the description most of the time

name literally one example of files missing so I can go trump the upload
>>
yes. this happened to me with music has the right to children from boards of canada. fuckin' illegal downloading and stupid me for not checking if the tracklist was the right one.
>>
>>63546271
That must be a very large mainstream then.
Besides if I actually find a poorly-tagged release I can fix it and submit a tag trump.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.