[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things you wish existed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: belinda butcher.jpg (44 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
belinda butcher.jpg
44 KB, 500x668
I'll start with two things:
An Animal Collective EP Compilations along with some rare tracks
An MBV compilation of their early stuff like Geek! ect...
>>
>>63544766
"The Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished sessions"
the shit they did in their living room
>>
A Kevin Shields's solo album with songs like he did for Lost in Translation, La La La Human Step or longer versions of the "song in a song" MBV did like with Honey Power/To Here Kows When/...
>>
More Connie Converse or Sibylle Baier recordings to pop up.
An Andy Partridge/David Byrne collab.
>>
Also, a vinyl release of Pol Pot's Pleasure Penthouse by the Brian Jonestown Massacre (and a reissue of Not If You Were the Last Dandy on Earth in vinyl)
>>
All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling
>>
Boris/Merzbow collab where they cover all of Les Rallizes Denudes' Live 77 and TVU's White Light/White Heat.
>>
really hoping a proper recording of AnCo and John Cale performing TVU&N in Paris is released. it sounds too good to be true and yet it's happening.
>>
>>63544766
>An MBV compilation of their early stuff like Geek! ect...

i thought that existed?
>>
>>63545531
Are you kidding? You have got to be kidding. Source?
>>
>>63545366
Hnnnnnnngggg
>>
Vinyl reissue of the entire Coil discography
>>
a new ipod classic or equivalent with more storage space.

luckily SSDs are getting cheaper and sadly everyone streams music nowadays and don't need local storage.
>>
>>63544787
Those actually exist but the tapes were stolen.
>>
I wish AnCo would put out their stuff from before the band. We have Automine, but we don't have Come Winter or Wendy Darling, which was Avey screaming over Geologist messing with samples of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
>>
a new album by the avalanches
>>
File: Pulp_Peel_Sessions_cover[1].jpg (21 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Pulp_Peel_Sessions_cover[1].jpg
21 KB, 320x320
A 1980/1981 Pulp Post-Punk album.
>>
File: tumblr_mmm08sBsOB1sq0agfo1_1280.png (619 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmm08sBsOB1sq0agfo1_1280.png
619 KB, 600x600
Swans/GYBE collab
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.