[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/spotify+/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Spotify.png (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Spotify.png
17 KB, 300x300
Services that are better than Spotify
>>
Downloading music for free from soulseek
>>
>>63543926
I must admit that the app is quite promising, I might cancel my Spotify membership.
>>
>>63544222
"looks" instead of "is". typo.
>>
>>63544222
The service looks nice but download speed is too slow and the musics' bitrate quality is quite low.
>>
tidal
>>
prostitutes
>>
the painful fact is i need a streaming service because my phone cant contain all my music and i cant even replace the microsd

welp
>>
I use spotify to listen to artists I'm not that familiar with, if I already like something I download it.

Pet peeves of spotify
>Ads ridiculously loud compared to music, obvious tool to force you to buy premium
>slow as hell on computers compared to mobile, although that seems to be where everything is headed
>the stupid tags on tracks like "remastered 2009" and "original version" if you use last.fm it's terrible
>Rerecorded versions of certain songs
>>
>>63544623
I use Spotify Premium, so I don't have an ad issue. It runs on the computer pretty well, I haven't encountered with any slowement problem, and "Remastered" tags, imho, are useful.
>>
https://jmcc.bandcamp.com
desu
>>
>>63544733
They can say the album is remastered but it doesn't need to be on every song.
>>
File: 4L_I6ISMExX.png (451 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
4L_I6ISMExX.png
451 KB, 750x1334
i like it because it's free on jb iphones
>>
>>63544810
"Remastered" is a specification. If you put a song on your playlist, how can you understand if the song's remastered or not? By looking at the title, of course. Everyone doesn't sownload the whole album for one song.
>>
>>63544810
The results list artists on computer and then songs first, if someone thinks it doesn't sound the same as when they first heard it, then they can see it's remastered. Getting even annoyed by something listed as remastered is pretty stupid anyway, there's absolutely nothing to be angry about.
>>
>>63544623
>Ads ridiculously loud compared to music
>Ads

Why not download EZBlocker?
>>
>>63544868
I use android, but I have an iPhone 5s too.
>>
>>63544810
>>63544998
The remastered specification can, and should, be in a separate tag, not the song title tag.

It's never going to happen, though. The average Spotify user probably doesn't care that the song is remastered nevermind how it's tagged. If you're as autistic about music as me your only choice is to have your own library.
>>
>>63545152
>have your own library
What do you mean?
>>
Google Play Music is my favorite. I hate the browser interface but there's a 3rd party client that's great.

That being said, Spotify works very well and the Google Play Music iOS app is garbage so if you have an iPhone, just don't.
>>
>>63545432
I live in Turkey ;(
>>
>>63545478
wait till thanksgiving then we'll eat you
>>
>>63545478
bok bok bok! turkey is yummy food
>>
>>63545548
>>63545567
Pls don't eat me
>>
>>63545239
A digital music library...files stored on a hard drive.
>>
File: 1457043580799.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1457043580799.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>63543857
Buying your music.
>>
>>63545772
No, I mean that, do you mean I should download offline music from Spotify or should I use a torrent client and download musics manually from torrent sites? And, why do you think that's necessary?
>>
>>63543857
I use what.cd + google play music
If I want to hear something I see if it's on GPM; if yes, I hear it there first and download on wcd if I like it.
Works nice.
>>
>>63544222

>app

Please die.
>>
>>63545858
>>>/g/
>>
>>63545875
>>>/mu/
>>
>>63545828
I mean if you want to tag your music the exact way you want to you need to own the music. Manually torrenting is one way to do that, but you can also just buy music. Streaming and torrenting aren't the only options.
>>
>>63544472
That completely depends on who's sharing the files. I've had lossless albums downloaded under a minute.
>>
>>63545826
3 dollars a month, man.
>>
>>63545891
Well, you're right about that.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.