[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok /mu/ very serious question! I'm looking to get into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
ok /mu/ very serious question!

I'm looking to get into beat making and producing and I want to purchase a laptop as my main device.

Should I go PC or Mac?

what are the pros and cons?from what I know, pc is less expensive, maybe easier to upgrade, and easier to find programs. where as mac would have a better interface and some exclusive programs.

any help is apreciate!
>>
>>63541031
>beat making and producing
Everyone wants to do that untill they realize how much money it is for a DAW and equipment.
>>
I've heard Macs are best for compiling live instruments together and PC is best for doing purely electronic and remixes.
>>
>>63541134
how much is it? could you expand on what exactly is needed?
>>
>>63541589
Piratebay
>>
>>63541589
don't listen to that guy, you can definitely get somewhere with just a somewhat decent pair of speakers, a cheap midi keyboard and free software for a start. that's disregarding the option of pirating... can't really help you regarding the OS, you have put down some valid reasons, i prefer Windows, but it's really a matter of preference, quite secondary. i wouldn't recommend chaning to a Mac just for producing.
>>
>>63541134
1. lrn2torrent you fucking villager
2. you can get DAW's that are affordable
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.