[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are good songs/albums that deal with themes of faith and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 175.jpg (1 MB, 2035x3000) Image search: [Google]
175.jpg
1 MB, 2035x3000
what are good songs/albums that deal with themes of faith and spirituality
ideally i'd like a folk album with a cautiously optimistic tone but anything that's heavily spiritual is cool

pic not at all related btw
>>
UUUUUUUURHHHHHHHHGGGMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
File: cover.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
Anything by mewithoutYou
Anything by River City Extension
>>
big science or another diamond day
>>
>>63534618
what does this mean
>>
>>63534610
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/Cokeandasmile/o_to_grace_how_great_a_debtor_daily_im_constrained_to_be__let_that_grace_now__like_a_fetter_bind_my_wandering_heart_to_thee_/
>>
>>63534610

The hip-hop group Lost Children Of Babylon's first album is all about ideas of creation, the soul, with a variety of ideas from the various members of the group. It's really one of my favorite albums even if I don't agree with most of what they say. It gets brought down by the tracks typical of hip-hop where they talk about how great they are, but thank fuck those are few on this album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unCKFdb9InI

I mean listen to that OP it's some damn good shit.
>>
>>63535082
Maybe it's an album title
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.