[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this album make anyone else sad? Its hard to listen to without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (534 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
534 KB, 640x1136
Does this album make anyone else sad?
Its hard to listen to without feeling depressed. Am I the only one?
>>
>>63511661
What you're feeling is called disappointment. Kanye is shit.
>>
Real Friends is sad
>>
Kanye isn't shit, but apart from a few tracks this sounded like kibbles and bits. He needs to make another album.
>>
>>63511661
FML lexapro antidepressant shit, the donda corporate pipe dreams and 53$ million debt, and the general batshit insanity of the rollout and release?
>>
>>63511698
Maybe cause I took too much adderall when I first listened to it and started contemplating my life and paying bills and school and living cost of Vancouver
Now I can't escape it
>>
You're depressed cause you're listening to a talentless hack.
>>
>>63512126
E D G E

D

G

E
>>
>>63512126
Ty
>>
>>63511746
It's cuz Vancouver sucks the life out of people. I lived there for just over a year before I left and I didn't realize how miserable I was until I got out.
>>
>>63511661
HIT THE GYM ALL CHEST NO LEGS
>>
Low Lights, Wolves, and FML were probably the saddest tracks on that album desu
>>
>>63511661
FML is the only song that makes me feel depressed
>>
Real Friends hits a bit too close to home, it's a horrible place to be man...
>>
>>63514691
your cousin stole your laptop with videos of you fucking girls on it?
>>
File: img_6819.jpg (582 KB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
img_6819.jpg
582 KB, 2592x1728
I hear it as hopeful. Of course some lyrics deal with loss and life, but overall there is hope.

YOU KNOE ELLAY IS SO JAMMEN
>>
>>63511661
it's frustrating to listen to because it could have been so much better than the jumbled fucking mess it is
>>
>>63514492
>low lights
>>
>>63511661
Yes I feel depressed that this is called music
>>
>we made a million a minute
how is this shit depressing again?
richfag showboating again
>>
I don't think it's sad at all. Ultralight Beams and Father Stretch My Hands are inspiring as fuck.
>>
>>63511661
Not as much as Yeezus but there's some depressing shit in there. Also some crazy positive songs. It's a pretty bipolar album.
>>
L m a o
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.