[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charles Manson and controversial artist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Is it okay to listen to Charles Manson and other controversial artist?
Am I a monster for loving his work?
>>
>>63507449
no, silly
>>
>>63507449
yes, retard
>>
>>63507449
Do you listen to screwdriver?
>>
>>63507449
Charles Manson was a visionary reacting against a corrupt society of phonies and parasites. We could use more men like him
>>
>>63507449
Do you like Lost Prophets
>>
File: manson.jpg (162 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
manson.jpg
162 KB, 650x488
>>63507522
Where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>63507848
I just wanna hug him :( look at that face
>>
Sharon Tate was a better actress than he was a musician.
>>
>>63507848
is that 1971 one flipped or did his swastika change directions
>>
>>63507848
he was a qt3.14 in 1969 holy shit
>>
File: teenmanson.jpg (514 KB, 997x1333) Image search: [Google]
teenmanson.jpg
514 KB, 997x1333
>>63508011
>>
>>63507449
Nope. Learn to separate the art from the artist. I listen to Charles Manson and Burzum.
>>
Look at your gaaaaaame girl.
Look at your gaaaaaaame girl.
>>
His work is nothing special, he had potential though.

And no
>>
>>63508802
>Burzum
Except Varg was actually right all along
>>
>>63507475
>>63507492
/thread
>>
Would you mind if I approach you?

With this song, let me tell you that I've watched you

So very long, how I've watched you from afar,
And now right here you are, close to me
>>
Motley cruw sold millions of records and their lead singer is one big piece of walking shit as a human being.
Michael Jackson, the greatest performer of the past century, was a paedophile

As long as you can separete the artist from the human being, all is OK
>>
>>63508922
Correct. Just take a look at Europe now.
>>
>>63507449
Go to bed Linah
>>
>>63507449
Somebody already posted that one should separate the artist from the art. I always wondered what the world would be liked if he actually scored that elusive recording contract, instead of commanding a bunch of innocent naive kids to do his bidding and go on a killing spree. I don't like what he did, but his music is rather decent, and enjoyable. If you think listening to Manson directly is a bad thing, you could always listen to the song Never Learn Not to Love by The Beach Boys instead.

>>63507506
Did you mean Skrewdriver?
>>
>>63507527
*Lostprophets
>>
i wanted to like his stuff, but most of it's just really really bad.

sick city and look at your game girl have made it into a couple of my playlists, though.
>>
>>63507848
Jesus, all of Pink Floyd, Andy Morin, young Gandalf, Captain Pickard, a dead eskimo.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.