[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2
File: cheshire cat.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
cheshire cat.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
After watching fantano's video on guilty pleasures I have come to the conclusion that this is a 9/10
>>
>>63488673
>After watching fantano's video
fucking dropped
>>
lol m+ms video is hilarious. holy fuck I was 16 when I first saw that.
>>
>>63488687
That video is great, he used to be such a positive guy. Now he's literally just a meme lord and a piece of shit.
>>
>>63488687
this

his behavior during the new charli review was sickening. He begins the video with some autistic screeching then the next minute he yawns right in my face.

asshole with absolutely zero respect or even regard for his viewers

never again
>>
>>63488735
See
>>63488715
>>
>>63488673
This is a great album and if you think it's a guilty pleasure, you're a pretentious retard who cares too much about what other people think of your taste.
>>
>>63488767
holy shit read the fucking description. It's a board about discussing music what the fuck am I supposed to besides ask other people's opinions?
>>
>>63488673

>Blink 182
>guilty pleasure

You fucking pleb, Blink 182 is one of the greatest fucking bands of the 90's and I am your typical shoegaze/indie rock/lofi-listening hipster
>>
>>63488735
On the contrary I find him interesting because he doesn't take himself too seriously. I can't stand when people obsess over sheer professionalism and expect their to be 0 light hearted content. Spewing memes is pretty cringe worthy though.
>>
>>63490579
ok but for starters you are familiar with the concept that yawning is literally contagious right? this guy doesnt not either understand or respect boundaries.
>>
>>63488715
This always happens when people get famous. I love that back then he was able to admit themat he had some guilty pleasures without being a faggot. Now he just throws around the terms "generic" "not that inspired" "bland" like hotcakes. Seriously with that charli xcx review just becasue sophie's on it he has a raging boner and instantly gives it a good score
>it's just my opinion man.
>>
>>63490659
>this guy doesnt not either understand or respect boundaries.
Please tell me you're fucking joking jesus christ. A YouTuber yawned and you're going to hate him for it. How fucking entitled are you? Like, the entire idea that you actually seem serious is ridiculous. I can't imagine talking to someone about this sort of thing in real life.

"Yeah i got pissed off because he yawned, fuck him".

Fucking autistic cunt.
>>
>>63490659
Kill yourself.
>>
>>63490678
and he started the video with some literal autistic screeching and both of these things happened in the span of one minute

entitled about what music reviews I choose? extremely entitled.
>>
>>63490719
You literally sound like one of those fuckwits that would abuse a retail assistant. I loathe people like you. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a severe low self esteemed narcissist.
>>
>>63490709
ok if I can take fantano with me
>>
>>63490757
He's richer than you, more successful, married and happy with is life and has met plenty of famous musicians. More than you could say for yourself.
>>
>>63490749
>You literally sound like one of those fuckwits that would abuse a retail assistant.
how so? the fact you think these things are comparable is extremely naive.
>>
>>63490767
at least I don't yawn and screech in peoples faces
>>
>>63490767
You can live a good life and still be a shitty person, just ask Charlie Sheen.
>>
>>63490814
Charlie Sheen is a drug addict who was harassed by the media for years. I honestly feel sorry for him.
>>
>>63490659
What the fuck man? You're getting mad because you watched someone yawn on a fucking video? Nigga close the damn tab if it annoys you so much like what the fuck?
>>
>>63490659
Do you not realise how damn stupid you sound?
>>
>>63490836
>Nigga close the damn tab
I did and that's what we're talking about.

which is a shame because it seems like he can be a relatively good reviewer but not good enough that I'm going to put up with antagonistic bullshit like beginning the video with literal fucking screeching.
>>
>>63490847
yawning is literally contagious deal with it
>>
>>63490883
What's your point though? Literally who cares if he yawned you fucking faggot. What the fuck is wrong with you. Do you get pissed when random people on the street yawn? Or sneeze? or Cough?
>>
I have not listened to this album in a decade and I doubt it comes anywhere close to a 9, or even a 6. But I'll give it a go. Will report back when I'm done.
>>
>>63490903
>Do you get pissed when random people on the street yawn?
are you fucking kidding me? cover your damn mouth or next time I might close it for you.

and I just watched the beginning again and it wasn't actual screeching but just some other retarded bullshit.
>>
>>63490930
Just to let you know, I've screen capped this entire thread for future cringe threads. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>63490944
its called fucking etiquette

and regarding his retarded intro to the charli review its called fucking volume levels
>>
>>63490970
Lmao, jesus christ are you 14? Why are you getting so fucking mad about someone yawning? You sound like you walk around with a stick stuck up your arse.
>>
>>63491002
for the last time

yawning is literally contagious deal with it
>>
>>63491013
Yeah but why does that matter? Why the fuck does it matter? People literally yawn all over the world. Do you hate everyone that yawns? What do you have against someone yawning?
>>
>>63491022
people who dont cover their mouths when they yawn

and I braved it and just watched the infamous yawn again and it isnt that bad and its actually done as he's speaking but still bad enough

to each their own but I sure as hell dont care enough about what he thinks of the new charli album
>>
>>63491046
commit suicide
>>
>>63491053
worry about your own life
>>
>>63491057
You are fucking retarded.
>woe is me someone yawned i hate them now, you probably have no friends kek
>>
>>63491070
>woe is me
how do you figure

apparently thats what you want me to think
>>
>>63491075
you're literally sperging over someone yawning you idiot
>>
>>63491094
anger =/= woe

Do you not cover your mouth in public when you yawn?
>>
>>63491118
No. I'm not joking when I say that most people I saw yawn don't cover their mouth to yawn.
>>
>>63491124
>No
and yet I'm the one with the problem

sick fuckin world

I blame the parents
>>
>>63491118
most people yawn with their mouth wide open
>>
>>63491151
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain
>>
>>63491149
Yes.. You are obsessing over a normal bodily function. Literally 90% of people I see only cover their mouth to sneeze/cough.
>>
>>63491161
>the majority is always wrong
What is this 1410? Should I marry a 12 year old girl too just to become allies with the king of naples?
>>
>>63488673
Cheshire Cat is garbage. Dude Ranch is 1000x better
>>
>>63491162
>>63491172
How about whistling in public? That's a little more music related but still on the subject of etiquette. Do you just whistle in public whenever the mood strikes you?
>>
>>63491291
Yes. I do. I whistle on the daily.
>>
>>63491297
Do you recognize the concept of noise pollution? Or do you only recognize the concept of particulate pollution such as sneezing and coughing?
>>
>>63491318
I do what makes me happy.
>>
>>63491335
Doesn't everyone? Even if it's showing etiquette for the benefit of others, isn't that just fundamentally because it makes that person happy to do so? if that's always the case then maybe there's another even more fundamental way to decide the course of actions.
>>
>>63491353
So I should just bow down to everyone to make them happy? Fuck off.
>>
>>63491412
by the same token I could ask if I should just let people walk all over me if that makes them happy

and by that I mean infect me with their pollution
>>
>>63488823
>>63488767
A N A L Y D E S T R O Y E D
>>
File: 1457925058242.png (332 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457925058242.png
332 KB, 500x375
I like it. It's a good album, so is Dude Ranch.

>>63488767
>
>>
>>63488673
link to video?
>>
>>63488673
This album is great nice pick op
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.