[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tool appreciation thread?… tool appreciation thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 250x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 250x442
Tool appreciation thread?… tool appreciation thread!
>>
>>63483585
kys
>>
>>63483585
I also appreciate Tool.
>>63483597
no u
>>
>>63483585
Benis
>>
>>63484107
>>63484161
don't you have other threads to shitpost in?

>>63483585
Fav album? Fav song? Fav member? Estimated year for their new album to drop?
>>
sence i have dubs i know the album will release on september 21 2017
>>
>>63483585
New album never
http://loudwire.com/maynard-james-keenan-new-tool-album-cant-seem-move-forward/
>>
I think the problem is they've run out of ideas and they haven't evolved at all since the 2000's so they have nothing new to say.
>>
I saw Tool live. I did not appreciate them. Or their shit fans.
>>
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
>>
>>63484756
pleb
>>
>>63484620
FUCKING
MAYNARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
progressive buttrock
>>
>>63483585
What is this softrock dronesfest?
>>
what are the odds on a new album actually coming out this year?
>>
>>63484620
With thousands of fans attending their press conference concerning the new album, Danny Carey came out and said "it wont lit" to begin and conclude the conference
>>
>>63484786
Maynard and his fake tits. Videos of camels and elephants fucking. Threw a giant drag over the entire festival. Everyone was glad when they stopped and then all their fat neckbeard fans left because Prodigy wasn't good enough for them as they filed out yelling "Fire Starter" in the worst british accents imaginable.

We all then commenced to have, y'know, fun.
>>
i thought i hated tool until i realised that karnivool were just tool

great band
>>
>>63483585
haha did you ever notice that tool looks like a penis
>>
>>63485020
wtf reported
>>
>>63485020
because that's the typical humor of Tool fans
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.