[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yung Lean is back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: Yung-Lean.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
Yung-Lean.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN0IuqgC3N8

New Yung Lean song. Opinions?
>>
absolute garbage
>>
its shit
>>
The dude needs to stop
>>
kill all whites
>>
>>63472897
>>63472898
>>63472952
He makes nice Vaporwave music
>>
haha so ironic man haha i love yung lean
>>
I give 0 shits. Kid needs to move onto to something new or just give up.
>>
>>63472884
this, basically
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEHXfdo3nq4

>Why is swedish music so good?
>>
>>63472884
8/10 album that fantano gave a 3 because he was tired.
>>
>>63472979
this 2bh
>>
>ywn feel Lean thrusting inside you
:(
>>
>>63472979
>>63474327
>>>/pol/
>>
come 2 Pittsburgh
>>
>>63472884
>DUDE CROSS DRESSING LMAO
this is fucking horrible, possibly his worst yet.
>>
>>63474637
he did
>>
>>63472884
hoover video was pretty cool how'd he fuck that one up
immortal, af1s, and hocus pocus are the best songs on that album
>>
DUDE IRONIC RAP LMAO
>>
>>63472952
this t b h
>>
>>63474608
i think u mean >>>/leftypol/
>>
it's okay i guess, not really impressive. i wish he'd make more like ginseng strip.
>>
>>63472884
>back
Leandoer never left

>new
you have realized that Warlord dropped a month ago, do you?
>>
>>63477690
i wish he'd make more like ginseng strip.
>no you don't desu
>>
lol

You production plebs don't fucking understand how well made this is. Lyrics aside, as they're subjective. The production is objectively better than any other Hip Hop artist, you're probably not just experienced enough to understand that.
>>
>>63478231
lol
>>
>>63478231
Look at this dickriding piece of shit right here
>>
this autistic swede could easily become mainstream just by mumbling semi-pop lyrics instead of tryhard autistic lyrics nobody cares about to his teenage fanbase that thinks they're underground.
>>
>>63477798
>Leandoer
yung lean doer
more like yung lean do me plz
>>
>>63478231
>better than any other hip hop artist
>>
Damn...
>>
>>63478309
You're not just a good producer, that's why. You will understand if you actually learn about music production. Have a good evening.
>>
>>63479027
No, you're taking it out of context. The level of production is better than any other Hip Hop artist's production.
>>
File: Screenshot 2014-07-29 00.49.44.png (811 KB, 1450x668) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2014-07-29 00.49.44.png
811 KB, 1450x668
Why do /mu/ dislike Yung Lean so much?

Honestly, do people really need to be so mad about a rapper not rapping about problems in society or having lyrics with a deep message?
>>
>>63479326
>deep message
>>
>>63472884
hes fat now lol
>>
>>63472884
Trying to rob Bones' style now kek
>>
his lyrics are fucking braindead tier but this shit sounds like something i could bump to.
>>
>>63479326
lot of people on /mu/ love future, young thug and new kanye. so i doubt lyrics are the issue. the issue is that he is a white swedish kid that raps and it shows. i enjoy some of his songs but some of his auto-tuned singing is just horrible. songs like yoshi city show that his auto-tune singing can work and songs like hoover show he is capable at rapping. it's just that he is inconsistent most of the other times. and the whole aesthetic gets old fast too.
>>
I don't get it. Is he a meme? Is he pulling a prank on all of us? Is the Emperor clothed or not?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.