[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know you listen to too much TLOP when...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 630x630
You realize 30 hours have passed!
You strap a GoPro to your dick and your gf is like "FOH!"
You shine your flashlight at your friends calling it an ultralight beam!
You sing FML and your friends think you're suicidal!
Whenever your phone rings you say "Yo Gabe!"

Now you go!
>>
End your life.
>>
>>63471718
All people listening to this self referential hack must be an astonishing losers. Kanye is like a pure product of commercial hype and generally is worshipped only by brainwashed hipsters and other biological waste.
>>
You give the name Pablo when you're at Starbucks
>>
>>63471903
>brainwashed hipsters

I bet your library is filled with /mu/core and rym hypebeasts
>>
this post is like a shit meme my mother would share one facebook
>>
You can relate to Real Friends cause you're listening to TLOP all the time instead of hanging out with yours!
>>
>>63471903
I don't really understand, man. Everybody knows Kanye is an asshole. Literally everybody.

But as a white kid from Canada, I just straight up like his music. His rapping has definitely fallen off, but his approach to beat making/his ear for pop nuggets is still alive and well, and TLOP is actually pretty enjoyable if a bit messy/rushed sounding. His rapping is literally the only part that's not up to par. It's like an 8/10. The first two tracks just go so hard the more you listen to them.
>>
Please take your shitty thread back to ktt, thnx
>>
You set your alarm clock to Famous... WAKE UP NIGGA, WAKE UP!
>>
>>63472434
>kanye's rapping an 8/10

holy shit man listen to more rap. it was never an 8/10, and now it's like a 3/10. this is coming from a big ye fan.
>>
File: 1458052625648.jpg (40 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
1458052625648.jpg
40 KB, 300x364
>>63472542
feedback*
>>
Your roommates are mad at you because they're sick of eating your TLOPia dishes every night!
>>
>>63471903
"everyone who likes what I don't like is a loser" is something a loser says.
>>
What do you mean "too much"? Is there such a thing?
>>
>>63471718
did you copy this from a youtube comment
>>
>>63471903
This is copied and pasted from the Kanye shoutbox, from this weirdo who is mad a member of their favorite band likes/listens to Kanye and this person can't get over it. They feel betrayed by it or something stupid.
>>
>>63472601
I think he meant the album was 8/10, not the rapping

Honestly some of the lines on this album and Yeezus baffle me with how fucking retarded and pointless they are. Like, does anyone have a theory on why he puts this shit in his music?(please refrain from using the word 'meme')
He comes up with beautiful melodies, has created beats blended with tons of different genres and excelled at most of them, and he has some interviews where he actually comes off really intelligent and thoughtful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYwiR1kA7gI
What would posess him to put the bleached asshole-line on his album?
The Ray J line? The unfollow/unswallow line? It feels like with the all quality control and work that goes into his music he would spend more time on the lyrics..
Or do these lines have any meaning?
>>
>>63473773
>The unfollow/unswallow line
This line works for me because it is so personal to Kanye's/Kim's relationship. "Unfollow" refers to her being a social media and reality tv icon, and "unswallow" refers to her sex tape and status as a sex symbol. So Kanye is saying he understands that's not who she is or who she wants to be. That verse as a whole is a profession of Kanye's faithfulness to Kim even with her puplic perception. The only issue I have with it is that with all the possible metaphors for vulnerability, he chose a fucking sandwich
>>
>>63473773
the way I look at it, kanye sees himself as the "free nigga archetype," which he called himself on a collab with Tyler.

He says shit that white people don't want to hear. He's abrasive and rude and repugnant. And responses from critics and the general public alike generally hate him for expressing these things in his music.

He is basically converting the racism of history into a looking glass. Rock stars have said a lot of the same shit he does, in whiter terms and in whiter media. He only expresses his feelings, his life, and his views, but gets shit for the way he does it.
>>
>>63474265
Led Zeppelin screams about fucking sixteen year olds on bbc sessions, the beatles say they're bigger than Jesus, pop radio glamorizes and fetishizes consumerism. Kanye is first and foremost an artist, and he's gonna talk about what he finds to be true. whether or not anyone likes what he says is mostly irrelevant because everyone consumes Kanye for Kanye. him saying something about bleached assholes means more than rae sremmurd would if they did it, for instance.
>>
>>63471718
epic thread OP!
>>
>>63472193
Someone has mommy issues

>>63474223
deep stuff, go kanye!!
>>
I don't feel guilty rinsing TLOP out cause I know a fresh version is on the way... bloody love it
>>
My version of wolves in tidal is still the old one, anybody else experiencing this?
>>
>>63475636
I don't seem to have that problem, maybe it's the local content on your computer?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.