[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUCK MY FUCK-ING DICK THIS SONG FUCK-ING BLOOOOO-OOOWWWWWSSS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: blurryface800_0.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
blurryface800_0.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
SUCK MY FUCK-ING DICK
THIS SONG FUCK-ING BLOOOOO-OOOWWWWWSSS
I HATE THIS FUCK-ING-BAND
SO-FUCK-ING-MUCH
THEY-SUCK-SO-MUCH-DIIIICK

Has Fueled by Ramen ever released a single song even worth listening to?
>>
I mean your not wrong. Melody to stressed out? Did FbR do The Academy Is? They're ok for a couple songs. Motion City Soundtrack if I want high school feels. Otherwise you're not wrong.
>>
TO THE GUD-DOL DAAAAAAAAAAAAYS
>>
They even have a cult following where I'm from, it's ridiculous.
>>
Blurryface is one of the worst albums I've ever heard, 1.5/10 At least Vessel was like a 4/10.
>>
>>63465627
>I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard,
>I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words,
>I wish I found some chords in an order that is new,
>I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>63465875
>I wish I found some chords in an order that is new,
>I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang

This part bugs me so much because NOFX did something similar to this way back but soooo much more creative

https://youtu.be/RmFgnQ0H_4Q?t=41
>>
lol there was literally yesterday another twentyonepilots-thread

but I agree with OP, although you might be forgetting about paramore
>>
>>63465875
Isn't it funny how they had a line about not rhyming that didn't rhyme XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>63465627
I think the drummer is hot and the vocalist is bf material desu
>>
>>63466157
if you like whiny effete fucks (if you do hmu)
>>
Blurry face is this generations violater you pleb
>>
I personally enjoy Young the Giant, a fairly decent group from Fueled By Ramen, other than that, no, I don't think so.
>>
>>63465810
like everyone in Philadelphia is choking on their dicks
>>
>>63466187
it's this generation's Meteora though, unless that album is also previous generation's Violator (i could see it)
>>
Lane Boy is good. It's not perfect, but it's catchy as fuck and the reggae vibe is cool. I fucking hate their fanbase though. 2edgy4me
>>
They really aren't different or even worse than bands this board loves like Why?.
>>
How does this make you feel?
http://www.metacritic.com/music/blurryface/twenty-one-pilots
>>
>>63465627
A few panic at the disco songs were like 8/10
>>
File: 1457255210635.jpg (30 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1457255210635.jpg
30 KB, 540x540
Is this music for le quirky xD teen girls and wannabe normie hipsters?
>>
>>63465627
>implying

OOOOOOOHHHHH WE WERE NEVER MEANT TO BREAK
BUT I GOT HIM WHERE I WANT HIM NOW
>>
>>63469870
you betcha. and when someone tries to criticize their music they actually play the 2deep4u-card
>>
>>63469870
any and all music is music for strawmen, who cares
>>
There aren't too many albums that hit you like a sledgehammer on first listen. Blurryface is one of those records, but it's a complex game trying to put your finger on exactly why.

This is the fourth album from the Ohio natives, but this is the first time they've come across my radar.

The duo treat genre barriers with contempt, criss-crossing from radio-friendly pop-rock to emo, reggae and hip-hop with a fair smattering of hard electronica, both within the album and even within songs.

It's an intriguing mix, bolstered by strong songwriting, from uber-catchy opener Heavydirtysoul to the jingly-jangly We Don't Believe What's On TV with lyrics such as "I don't care what's in your hair, I just want to know what's on your mind", and the reggae-rap of Lane Boy, on which they seem to address their genre switching: "They say stay in your lane, boy, but we go where we want to."

Blurryface is a mind-blower - check it out.
>>
>>63465627
Very dank thread :D To the front page you go!
>>
>>63465939
we need a daily twenty one pilots hate thread
>>
>>63470582
lol, this is exactly what theyre fanbase is like. they even act patrician for liking them from the beginning

"ive been a fan for 4 years, and ill never stop liking them. they help kids like me pull through suicidal thoughts with their deep lyrics"

literally an exact quote of a 21P fan
>>
>>63470861
agreed
>>
I have recently read other comment and feel that I should join the conversation. Many people are in love with twenty-one pilots like I am, but there were also some, not a lot, negative comments. Everyone has their own opinion and mine is that they are great. This is a band of two who make a living off of music. These two put feeling and truth behind their lyrics. In this world they are putting simplistic words into complex rythem and tune as they try to spread a message of living life to be happy. Tyler has been through a lot and just wants others to know that your not alone because when he was younger there was no one for him. I personally believe that this is a great album, and it may even be one of their better ones as this album has much happier and upbeat song such as, stressed out, lane boy, not today, fairly local, etc.
>>
>>63472712
can we make this a meme
>>
>>63471737
Accurate
>>
>>63472712
Heh.
>>
>>63472754
we should
>>
21P fans think they change so much and mix so many genres, it's like the most musically short-sighted thing ever.
>>
Damn you guys sperg out more than the actual fans of the band
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.