[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KTT's 32 greatest artists of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: the-beatles-circa-1966-650-430.jpg (49 KB, 636x421) Image search: [Google]
the-beatles-circa-1966-650-430.jpg
49 KB, 636x421
What does /mu/ think of this?
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4872017.0
>>
Miles Davis, TVU, John Coltrane, and Bob Dylan aren't bad picks, but the rest is terrible as expected

It really shows just how shallow the average rap/Kanye fan's knowledge of music is, with flavor of the month artists like Future and The Weeknd appearing there.
>>
>Bob Marley even in the top 100
>Outkast at 4
>Michael Jackson at 2
>Michael Jackson ahead of The Beatles
>Kanye at #1
>The Weeknd 5 spots above TVU

wew
>>
>>63462898
The Weeknd is a bit far from flavor of the month. He's had a fanbase since 2011.
>>
>Future at 27

HOLY KEK
>>
>>63462789
Mostly predictable, but Future and The Weeknd are pretty funny
>>
>>63462946
>website is called Kanye to the
>suprised that kanye is number one
you might just be dumber than they are.
>>
>>63462946
>Outkast at 4
>Kanye at #1
>implying theres anything wrong with this
>>
>>63463408
I figured they'd put him in the top 10 but not at #1. I didn't think they legitimately thought he was the greatest artist of all time.
>>
>>63462898
Are you calling the rest of those artists terrible or terrible picks in the discussion of GoAT?
>>
Kinda surprised The Beach Boys even made it on there.
>>
>>63463467
LOL that website is stannery to the point of self parody.
>>
>>63462946
>The Weeknd being anywhere on that list
>Future at 27
what the fuck
>>
File: scrnsht.png (4 KB, 738x39) Image search: [Google]
scrnsht.png
4 KB, 738x39
>>63463467
This image alone should prove what kind of website it is
>>
its basically the same group,
underage white guys, there and now here, and this thread and the presence of fucking shit memery rap just prove this.
>>
>>63463591
i bet more pictures of kanye west have been posted to /mu/
>>
>>63463479
Terrible as picks for even the GOAT for their genres, although they aren't all necessarily bad artists.

Daft Punk, Nas, The Notorious B.I.G., Tupac, Frank Ocean, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Prince, Michael Jackson, and Kanye West all range from mediocre to terrible in general though.
>>
>>63464119
Prince is great though
>>
>>63464119
what is it like being the whitest male?
>>
>>63464119
You think Prince and Nas are terrible. lol
>>
>>63464119
Le anti-hiphop crowd unite
DAE Queen the best band and music is dead but rock and roll will never die
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.