[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a meme album? Because i kinda actually like it and dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 51TpJKBPD9L.jpg (59 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
51TpJKBPD9L.jpg
59 KB, 500x437
Is this a meme album? Because i kinda actually like it and dont know how this board actually thinks about it
>>
>>63441559
It's a great album and only contrarians don't like it
>>
>>63441559
This album wouldn't be memed half as much if nobody liked it. You mostly hear it being memed because pretty much everything there is to say about it has been said. If people hated it it wouldn't be on the /mu/core list, would it?
>>
Dont let an album being a "meme" ruin your experience. It's my favourite album as well
>>
>>63441559
If you are confused on what the board really thinks or if it's memeing check rym.

In this case rym has it as one of the best ever.
>>
/mu/ largely likes it, just not as much as before. But the hate is largely just memeing.
>>
oh comely is the only meme song I genuinely like.
>>
>>63441668
kys
>>
>caring what /mu/ thinks

delete yr library
>>
it's my favourite album of all time. though you should always make your OWN opinions, or else you'll end like those annoying contrarians who spend all their time hating things they don't even know about.
>>
>>63441559
One of my favourites probably personal top 10 material. This album was the first time poetry moved me. I used to not believe in it as an edgy highschooler. This album safed me
>>
My favorite album honestly. I also had to move past the whole "this is a meme" thing but I have and it's fine. Fuck the memers
>>
One of the only 10/10's I'd desperately like the experience for the first time again.
>>
I don't care about lyrics so it's pretty shit, solid 4/10
>>
>>63443756 (You)
>>
>>63443756
Hello, /mu/!
>>
>>63441588
This is the real answer
>>
File: Insert 4.jpg (930 KB, 3688x3688) Image search: [Google]
Insert 4.jpg
930 KB, 3688x3688
>>63442657
Youre totally right, ofcourse everyone has their own tastes. I was just curious if people really thought it was good or if i was one of the few that actually do
>>
>>63445174
Wops, forgot i was gon say this album is also kinda like the nmh album, although not memed so hard on /mu/
>>
>>63441559
It's the best dadrock of all time
>>
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
> shit wrong meme
>>
Yes it's a meme album. Yes it's still a very good album. Something can be a meme regardless of it being bad or good. In the Aeroplane Over the Sea is justly seen as one of the best albums ever made.
It's one of my favourite albums to be honest.
>>
>>63441559

only kanye albums are meme albums
>>
File: 1446365896392.jpg (406 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1446365896392.jpg
406 KB, 1024x683
>>63441559
there's a reason the rest of this website associates this album with this board, it's because it's a meme, and it only got to that status because we love it so much. do some other boards know we like radiohead and animal collective and death grips? yes but not even close to the level of ITAOTS. it has transcended meme status. it's a post meme.
>>
>dont know how this board actually thinks about it

>LE MEME MEME LOL CONTRARIANISM IRONIC SHITPOSTING LELE

Nobody gives a fuck about this irrelevant board. Nor does anyone care about its inhabitants in the real world. The /mu/ fandom's opinions mean absolutely nothing and have no influence outside of the board itself.

Also yes, it's a wonderful album.
>>
>>63441559
it's overrated, but has a couple good tunes
>>
This is pretty much the only album most of /mu/ can agree with.
>>
What is that woman's head supposed to be? It looks like either a coconut or a cut out where people put their heads through and then someone takes a picture.
>>
>>63441559
It's a good album, but there are always people that won't get it or say it's bad for the sake of being contrarian or hipster in their tastes.
>>
>>63447011
I used to think it was like half a potato, but now I'm almost certain it's a tambourine.
>>
>>63447102
>>63447011
It's a drum, the back cover reveals it.
>>
>>63447011
It's confirmed a potato
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.