[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Future /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 071515-music-future-hive.png (646 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
071515-music-future-hive.png
646 KB, 1200x675
What do you think about Future /mu/?
>>
I don't
>>
i couldn't listen to him at all because his voice and his general style was just really fucking annoying to me and i couldn't understand what he was saying and all that
then one day my throat was really sore and hurting and i could barely talk and some guy invited me to this party and i went along regardless because why not and dude was playing future
and suddenly i could understand everything he was saying and it all made sense
he just perpetually has a sore throat

i still don't like him tho
>>
>>63435947
I try not to. That "Turn On The Lights" song, or whatever its called, is seriously the worst song I've ever heard. That shit's worse than Brokencyde.
>>
>>63436006
Kek
>>
Shameful bump.
>>
>>63435947
Best rapper in 2015
>>
>>63435947
Repetitive, monotone, unintelligible, hack, overrated
>>
>>63435947
>"I-I'm not a backpacker! I never was! Every time I had a backpack, it had something illegal in it!"
>Deliberately dumbs down his already dumb lyrics

Mr. Mumble Man? Yeah, he's shit.
>>
>>63435947
I hope Desiigner puts this nigga outta business.
>>
>>63435947
All the Atlanta trappers are shit. Thug is alright for what it is but hes still far from high art.
>>
>>63438122
Really shows how shit the genre is.
>>
>>63438686
and what rapper do you consider high art? go ahead, i need a good laugh
>>
>>63439077
None actually. I have yet to listen to a rap album I consider high art. Not sure if this is the answer you were expecting. For example I like Tribe, but I wouldnt consider them high art
>>
>>63439121
Listen to some Charles Hamilton. His beats are great and his lyrics are insanely layered.

His top 5 mixtapes:
>Autumn Harvest
>At Most I'm Just...
>Well, Isn't This Awkward?
>The Pink Lavalamp
>Normalcy
>>
>>63439520
I like it. He has a vevo so I dont know about "high art" but Im for sure gonna listen to this tmr. I still think Atlanta trappers are trash musicians.
>>
>>63435947

I like him, but more for the timbre of his voice than his artistic vision or whatever

He's got great chemistry with Zaytoven on Beast Mode. But with a stack of different producers on an album/mixtape, there's drop in quality because it lacks direction. He kind of needs somebody else to act as the visionary that holds his projects together
>>
>>63435947
Better than Kanye who /mu/ worships so much.
>>
He's great. People should listen to his old shit though. It's better than today.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.