[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone heard the new AnCo songs? I really liked Gnip Gno
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: PW.jpg (69 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
PW.jpg
69 KB, 806x806
Has anyone heard the new AnCo songs? I really liked Gnip Gnop but hounds was kind of disappointing desu senpai.

>http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/ayvpHVkk/file.html
>>
i didn't expect to like hounds, since i figured it would just be another generic hocketing song. but the melody is surprisingly beautiful.
>>
>>63433795
>>63434345

Y'all got a link to Gnip Gnop? Didn't even know about these two before now!
>>
>>63434742

Ugh, just checked the .rar, my bad. Awful tiny files tho
>>
is this suppoused to sound like it was recorded off a record player or is that just like what the songs are going for....
>>
>>63434779
ugh
>>
>>63437498
are you retarded
>>63437523
>>63434779
ugh
>>
>>63437542
listen, i dunno, ive heard weirder tracks by them, how am i supposed to know GEEEEEEEEzzzz
>>
>>63437611
I might just be an idiot too but I think he was making fun of you bc the new songs are being shipped exclusively on 7" people got w their deluxe edition vinyl preorders
>>
>>63437706
>>63437611
>>63437542
ugh
>>
I don't really care for either of them. Worse than most of the album cuts. I was sort of hoping they would go the route of Honeycomb/Gotham/Crimson and avoid all the problems the album had but these songs are pretty much just PW rejects.
>>
>>63437706
YEAH I KNOW, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IF THIS WAS A PROFESSIONAL RIP OR LIKE THE PW LEAK THAT WAS JUST SOME SHITTY KID RECORDING IT FROM HIS CROSELY WITH HIS LAPTOP MIC, IM SORRY IF IM SO AUTISTIC
>>
>>63437953
don't be sorry about something you can't control :c

Nah , these are recorded on an iphone from someones turntable.
>>
>>63437953
It's OK man, I'm >>63437706, I just literally didn't listen to the uploads at all, literally don't worry
>>
eh, these rips are too shit to listen to. I'll just wait for my 7" to get here
>>
>>63438023
OK, COOL, THEY SOUND PRETTY DECENT BUT GOOD GOD DO THEY SOUND TERRIBLE SOUND WISE
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.