[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best album for a DXM trip?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1417099124755.jpg (170 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1417099124755.jpg
170 KB, 750x1000
Best album for a DXM trip?
>>
DMX
>>
>>63424660
I'll fucking kill you.
>>
>>63424561
>robotripping

go get some real drugs and stop being underage faggot
>>
>>63424720
>being a hater
>>
Loveless easily
>>
I hope your ass ODs
>>
>>63424763
Ooh good idea. I'll put that on my playlist.

I listened to Slint Spiderland last time and it was emotional as fuck.
>>
Pick one of Tim Hecker
>>
Feel sad for robotussin friend
>>
>>63425360
I'll fucking kill you Kenny
>>
File: weed.jpg (220 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
220 KB, 720x1184
Seriously though, robo tripping is fucking dumb. Please don't actually do that shit. It's not that hard to find weed and if you are looking to trip, it's almost as easy to find LSD. If you are a beta faggot who doesn't know any dealers just use the deep web. If you are interested in using the deep web, refer to this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs
inb4 >reddit
>>
>>63424561
Kylie Minogue - Kylie (1988)
>>
>>63425808
Dissociative drugs are a completely different experience than weed. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>63425916
Then go on the dark net and buy Ketamine, unless its easy to get on the streets where you are.
>>
>>63425994
Not a good idea, Ket can kill.
>>
>>63426377
Assuming you aren't an idiot and have self control it isn't going to kill you.
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_health.shtml
Check out the Ketamine-related Fatalities heading on that page.
>>
>>63424561
I very much enjoyed This Is Happening and A Long Drive during my degenerate days.
>>
>>63427192
>This Is Happening
Holy fucking shit this song feels like a fucking wall.
>>
I've listened to Aes Dana while on DXM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y319nfbzO-4

DXM is a waste of time. Go find real drugs, as you've already been told.
>>
>>63428928
I hoped you'd realise I meant the LCD Soundsystem album
>>
enjoy your brains turning to mush
>>
>>63429082
I know I know. I just mispoke due to being high
>>
>>63424561
How much are you doing? I've gotten to like probably about the bottom of second plateau, not v far, but as far as drugs go, DXM is king of comfy at relatively light doses. Last time I dexed I listened straight through Vashti Bunyan's discography while playing Flower, it felt like these three things were made for each other.
>>
>>63424561
Back when I did DXM I would always listen to OK Computer. Can't listen to it anymore without thinking of being on a 3rd plat trip not understanding who or what I was.
>>
>>63426485
At that point it's just easier to go trip cock from cough syrup senpai
>>
>>63425808
>Dissociatives are the "dumber" than weed or psychedelics

Literally off yourself
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.