[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ODDFUTURE HAS NOFUTURE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: whoisthis.jpg (5 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
whoisthis.jpg
5 KB, 272x185
I've waited years for this to happen. You can't be a rapper without being associated with trap. Get the fuck out of here with that oddfuture shit. Only edgy white gay boys like that.
>>
screencapped for future cringe threads

wow this is bad on every possible level
>>
File: future.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
future.gif
2 MB, 356x200
>>63417731
My favorite quote -
"There can only be one future"
>>
>when he doesn't know the number of posters is listed in the thread
>>
File: whoisthis.jpg (6 KB, 215x235) Image search: [Google]
whoisthis.jpg
6 KB, 215x235
>>63417864
>when he doesn't know the number of posters is listed in the thread
u just mad that the world has no place for your music. Trap is like cancer, you can't kill us. Tire of seeing butthurt niggas all soft with depressing weak ass lyrics. Stop being a cuck and enjoy real music. Slim Jesus has more style compared to this emotional bitch.
>>
File: me.jpg (22 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
22 KB, 234x250
Acting like old men wearing golfing hats and riding skateboards like lil wayne marketing to dickheads that don't represent true listeners. Africa doesn't support this shit, we don't know them. Fuck out of here.
>>
OF is the single best thing to have happened to hip hop
trap is just a washed up style from 20 years ago propagated by rich white kids
>>
i enjoyed tylers newest song. i am 25 years old.
>>
I only hated Odd Future because Tyler's had acted like everything has to include him. I enjoy Earl and Internet way too much to have Tyler's unoriginality just touch their shit.
I'm glad Earl is cutting ties with Tyler just so Earl can flourish without anyone holding him back.
>>
>>63417731
both OF and trap are fucking terrible, as is most rap
>>
please go back to ktt, you look like a complete retard and you can't even pretend to be black well
>>
>odd future
is it 2011 again

>>63417807
your post is the true cringe
>>
File: LilUzi.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
LilUzi.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>63418184
>trap is just a washed up style from 20 years ago propagated by rich white kids
Exactly! trap is able to beat the test of time. I wouldn't be surprised if Tyler and Earl got signed by Birdman.
>>
>>63418366
haha

but be real, trap is awful taylor swift music now, and OF stopped being good when earl left
>>
>>63418381
Bruh trap is a subjective matter. I feel that it sounds immature but has it's own beauty. Deep inside you know exactly what I'm talking about. I feel sorry for Tyler.. no one wants to fuck with him since he lost the privilege to perform in other countries. Earl has lost his main mentor.. unless he combines with MAC I don't have respect for him.
>>
>>63418592
please fuck off back to KTT you hypebeast faggot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.