[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euthanize Every Tame Impala Fan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: loners.jpg (763 KB, 1276x1278) Image search: [Google]
loners.jpg
763 KB, 1276x1278
Sign and share this petition so we can put an end to the madness

https://www.change.org/p/anti-rockists-euthanize-every-tame-impala-fan
>>
>>63416275
this album fuckin sucked
>>
>>63416292
ok fantano, stawp.
>>
>>63416292
Nah, lonerism is a solid 8.5/10. Better than The Wall and Clouds Taste Metallic.
>>
it was funny til there was something positive bout kid a
>>
>>63416314
>better than The Wall
I dunno
>better than Clouds Taste Metallic
Every other album is better than that
>>
>>63416337
maybe it should be changed to yeezus
>>
>>63416314
>>63416350
It's better than the Wall, but not Clouds Taste Metallic (I'd also like to hear your reasoning for why that is a bad album, by the way) you fucking plebeians
>>
Every single serious tame impala fan has autism
>>
>>63416403
Or just has the capacity to enjoy themselves, smoking weed and kicking back to sunny psych-pop rock

god everyone on this board is stupid but me
>>
File: 1458328651396.jpg (25 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1458328651396.jpg
25 KB, 498x412
>anti-rockists
>>
What is a rockist, I heard mark "one hit wonder" ronson say it was rock fans who are racist or some tumblr shit
>>
>>63416439
Somebody who believes rock is the only genre of music that can be good.
>>
>>63416478
someone who has an opinion?
>>
>>63416425
Well I'm glad you can stomach extremely derivative bullshit but the rest of us have higher standards
>>
>>63416439
Mark Ronson's not a one hit wonder you idiot. Look up his production credits
>>
>>63416492
>derivative
of what, faggot? Psych-pop? Big whoop who fucking cares - they have a decent set of songs under their belt and just so happen to be popular stop crying about it
>>
Would you fags hate so much on this band if it hadn't become mainstream ? Let people enjoy what they want, they don't stop you from raping your own ears with Merzbow or whatever groundbreaking genre defining oh so deep shit you listen to.
>>
>>63416478
Most "modern classics" have their roots in rock instrumentation or at least in the instruments used in rock music;

Spiderland
Loveless
Down Colorful Hill
Lift your skinny fists
Soundtracks for the blind
To be kind
Double Nickels on the dime

Etc. But I do enjoy a lot of music thay doesn't contain it, what do you think are modern classics that completely deviate from music rooted in instrumentation? Don't day Death grips either, I enjoy DG but I don't think any of their albums are as good as the ones I just mentioned. Tame Impala are trash btw. Just so we're clear.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.