[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/kwg/ - Kanye West General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
KTT is boring right now so how about we discuss some Yeezy?
>>
File: angrykanye.jpg (22 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
angrykanye.jpg
22 KB, 500x350
HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS
>>
HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN KEKSSANTS
>>
Pick 3 producers to help make Turbo Grafx 16
>Metro Boomin
>Charlie Heat
>Flatlander
>>
>>63411746
just listened to TLOP for the first time. Loved it
>>
>>63412174
Please no metro his beats are so over saturated
>>
Kanye is the ultimate artist who deserves all the praise he gets. Everything he does he reinvents to his own unique perspective. Nobody thus far has touched what he has touched. All who disagree are /pol/ cucks who hate blacks.
>>
>>63412212
>implying you can't be a /pol/cuck and a kanyefag at the same time
#Trump2016 #Yeezy2020
>>
>>63411746
>how to go about it
Keep it in this thread
>>
>>63412255

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
i listen to life of paul and so far only ultralight beams has been any good.
tell me what is woethwile in this shit album.
>>
>>63412210
He has a lot of talent outside of his usual shit actually
>>
>>63412278
How can you listen to FSMH and Wolves and not feel bliss?
>>
>>63412314
Anything left field besides father?
>>
>>63412334
Intro on Pusha T's New album
>>
>>63412278
>Father Stretch My Hands pt. 1
>Famous
>Real Friends
>No More Parties in L.A.
>>
HURRY DAFQUP WHIMMAI DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYMMMMMMMMN QUASSANCE
>>
>>63412334
Young Thug - Spaghetti Factory
>>
File: kanye rate.png (517 KB, 1002x808) Image search: [Google]
kanye rate.png
517 KB, 1002x808
post em !
>>
File: rating template.jpg (108 KB, 843x928) Image search: [Google]
rating template.jpg
108 KB, 843x928
>>63412398
>>
File: kanye.jpg (45 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
45 KB, 469x463
>>63412212
>>
TLOP was awful and I don't understand why he released it without finishing it first.

Also, when is he going to team up with Common again? Last time he did that it was fantastic.
>>
>>63411746
Is the final version of the album out yet? I want to know when I should bother pirating it again.
>>
Has any other artist lost work ethic so quickly?

MBDTF had some of the most detailed, glorious songs ever released by anyone (All of the Lights holy shit) and now he releases an 18-track album where every track is barely mixed and sounds like a demo. I like TLoP but it just can't compare to his more grandiose albums
>>
>>63412478
It seems like it.
Both Famous and Wolves were changed.
>>
>>63412493
I can't say TLOP is based on bad work ethic. There are far more maximal versions of a lot of the songs out there. The mixing is terrible tho, if you watched Mike Dean's periscope, dean was literally high the entire time mixing and mastering it while rushing it.
>>
>>63412398
this is real spot on senpai. on a given day i might give graduation/tlop 8s but, this.
>>
>>63412507
Yeah but he's probably gunna update again. Surely he will tweet when it's finished finished?
>>
>>63412517
I don't mean that it's minimal, Devil in a New Dress was pretty minimal and was one of the best songs on MBDTF. All the songs just sound rushed, not in a cool lo-fi way but in an unattractive rough way. Minimal or not.

Highlights has a lot of sounds going on but instead of being integrated with each other well he just switches up the beat at random and changes up instrumentation without worrying about how they'll interact
>>
>>63412553
He tweeted the other day that it's living, breathing art
So I'm guessing he's not going to be done for a while
If this is the final version it's extremely unpolished with a lot of glaring flaws
>>
Turbo Grafx 16 will never be released or even mentioned again

Donda will come out as an overpriced download from his website and be a shitty sidescroller

Watch the Throne 2 will never come out

The Life of Pablo WILL have at least one more song edit and another album cover
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.