[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /mu/ where can I download father stretch my hands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (395 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395 KB, 2000x1333
hey /mu/ where can I download father stretch my hands
>>
>>63404651
TLOP 1.2 streaming on TIDAL now
>>
http://father-strech-my-hands.kanyewest.com/download-FREE-NIGGA
>>
READ THE STICKY
>>
>>63404651
Stretch your asshole and it'll be hiding up there somewhere.
>>
>>63404651

Go to church to a Christian church on Sunday
>>
Since I was 9 years old all you have to do is go to pirate harbor and search for what you want. Then sort by greatest number of seeders, download the torrent, then delete the torrent as soon as it's done. I always go to task manager and end my torrent client manually since it likes to run in the background. I've probably seeded <100mb data over the last 10 years.
>>
go to kanyefreemusic dot (.) org dot (.) tlop and type "please let me download" into a notepad file, create an account and upload the notepad file. then, when thousands of rare pepes will come pouring down the screen but somewhere in there will be one single kanye meme, if you click on that you should get an email in your inbox with a link that will take you to the account sign up page at kanyefreemusic, you'll need to repeat the process a few more times
>>
>>63406617
It's a honeypot. The FBI are waiting to assfuck you hard there...
>>
>>63406773

>the FBI

oh wait

haha

hehe

lol

lmao

you live

rofl

in that shithole

hahahahh

the shithole known as

ahaahhah

heeheh

hihiiih

in the USA??

ayyyy kek
>>
File: wuhh.jpg (152 KB, 901x723) Image search: [Google]
wuhh.jpg
152 KB, 901x723
>>63404673
hol up hol up
>tlop >""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""1.2!!!"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

are there like versions of it?
Is there a change log?

My god please tell me he removed the last track that shit was, well, shit.
And my god I hope he fixed wolves it was boring as fuck.
>>
>>63406773
Sometimes im really happy i dont live in America.
The thousands i've saved in movies, music and video games.

GOD BLESS THE PIRATE BAY
>>
>>63406837
The FBI's fingers reach all around the world and can extradite you to a Texas Jail with a snap of them.
>>
>>63407002
You know the F in FBI stands for "federal" and not "Finternational", right?
>>
>>63407002
LOL
>>
>>63407002

>getting extradited over a kenya east track

sure thing fatso, enjoy your police state
>>
>>63407002

This post is sponsored by the USofA™

**DO NOT STEAL**
>>
>>63406914
v1.1 Added new line to Famous "She in school to be a real estate agent"

v1.2 Added Vic Mensa and Sia to Wolves
Removed Frank Ocean from Wolves
Added new track "Franks Track"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.