[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (550 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550 KB, 500x377
What does /mu/ think of him
>>
>>63404332
He's funny but he has pretty shit taste
>>
>>63404332
love his stuff desu only good channel left on channel awesome
>>
>>63404332
Pretty good taste and significantly less annoying than reviewers like him
>>
>>63404332
who?
>>
He doesn't like Richard Cheese

Fuck him
>>
>>63405268
Todd In The Shadows. He makes music review videos, but not in the same fashion as Fantano and the other critics typically discussed on here.
>>
>>63404332
He's a literal cuck. After Lindsey broke up with him he continued to live with her which means night after night he got to hear Chads fuck her haunted pussy.
>>
>>63404332
only good channel on channel awesome

disagree with him at times, but still funny and quality programming in a world with a lack of comedian music reviewers
>>
>>63405649
whoa what is this drama

I didn't care about his personal life until now
>>
>>63404332
the best Channel Awesome reviewer and his videos contributed toward me appreciating pop music.
>>
File: giphy.gif (516 KB, 390x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
516 KB, 390x360
>>63405658
>only good channel on channel awesome
>>
>>63405743
watched some cinema snob, at times he just seemed too deadpan but still fucking hilarious

still I'm biased towards music so todd it is
>>
I really like him. I'm not a big fan of the music he reviews and not a fan of his taste in general, but he makes good reviews and seems like a nice guy so i fully support him.
>>
Shit taste, great videos and not at all annoying
>>
>>63405685
He was dating Lindsey Ellis. She was known as the Nostalgia Chick on TGWTG. There sadly isn't much drama between her and Todd. They dated, broke up and as far as I know he's still living with her. If you want drama look into Linkara and Spoony. Those two freaks are drama magnets.
>>
>>63407688
Oh my god yea, you have Linkara dating literal trannies and Spoony's brother shooting some mexican on duty which just ment he was the one to get shit on for it
>>
>>63407900
Miles Antwiler is actually a pretty chill guy. Spoony is a despicable piece of shit. For years now he has been living off of patreon while providing barely any content and he ignores his hordes of fans that are furious about this.
>>
>>63405686
>his videos contributed toward me appreciating pop music.
How? His taste is pretty awful and he doesn't provide any particularly intelligent analysis.
>>
>>63404332
I like him, he's pretty cool. His tastes are alright for a pop music fan. I do like his way of production.
>>
>>63404332
Huge fan. I think he focuses too much on the lyrics, but does a great job of expressing his opinion
>>
>>63404332
I tend to disagree with him on some things but he is entertaining to watch.
>>
>>63405686
>Best channel awesome reviewer
Not Rap Critic?
>>
>>63412540
nah, rap critic is extremely fucking shallow in terms of analysis and pretty boring in terms of humor
>>
>>63404332
second best guy under cinema snob, if oancitizen was still there he would be third best.

Massive poptimist cuck but his vids are entertaining.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.