[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do girls like animal collective?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 544x400
do girls like animal collective?
>>
probably
>>
I'm not a girl and I don't like it
>>
>>63401540
no OP only other superior master race fedora men like music you like.
>>
File: tumblr-m3ob6jxkgw1qzmc8xo1-500.jpg (112 KB, 468x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr-m3ob6jxkgw1qzmc8xo1-500.jpg
112 KB, 468x700
Man, girls fucking love AnCo, same for Deerhunter
>>
I just noticed people on /mu/ love Twin Peaks
>>
its meant for girls or effeminate males, you dummy
>>
>>63401540
Me and my gf went up a big mountain yesterday and listened to feels at the top of it.
I'd say yes.
>>
They only like MPP
>>
My ex did. I don't like them though.
>>
I'm a girl and I like them, kinda
>>
>>63401638
Can someone explain the appeal to me? I tried watching the first two episodes and couldn't get through them. I'm a fan of Lynch films so I assumed I'd enjoy it but I didn't.
>>
>>63401540
most of their fanbase is made up of gay men and girls
>>
>>63401737
Maybe you'll like it more after they introduce more characters and plot elements. I don't really remember what happens in the first two episodes that well but it gets pretty weird later in the series so you might enjoy that more.
>>
>>63401737
For me its the way it gradually goes into surrealism and the interesting over the top characters, quotable/memorable moments. It's comfy as fuck too.
>>
>>63401604
where can I meet these girls?
>>
>>63402619
Lake Somerset
>>
My Girls do
>>
>>63401540
He's got to be one of the best characters in twin peaks
>>
>>63402654
nice
>>
>>63401540
I only like Sung Tongs and Feels.
>>
>>63402670
yea he was amazing, always was super happy when he had a part, even if it was just over the phone. but the best character is still agent cooper. god i love him, he is what hooked me on the show within the first episode. the way he mentioned every detail into his recording device and talked about stuff... about the cake he had for example. or also in the first episode how he asks what trees those are. just so loveable. still have his facial expressions and sentences in my head years after i last watched it.
>>
File: DAMNfine.png (503 KB, 570x850) Image search: [Google]
DAMNfine.png
503 KB, 570x850
do girls like david lynch
>>
there was a good split of guys/girls at the Portland show

this group of like 4 or 5 girls just about collapsed when Daily Routine started
>>
my sister loves them
>>
>>63402837
I tried to show my sister the Eraserhead soundtrack and she told me I needed a therapist
>>
Yeah my wife's daughter digs them a lot.
>>
>>63402619
at any "indie" show
>>
>>63402818
Yeah obviously Coop is the best. Who's your fav out of all the girl characters?
>>
>>63401540
I think girls on like the song My Girls.
>>
>>63403167
probably audrey. i like her attitude and she is pretty smart. but shelly comes close but for completely different reasons. she is pretty dumb but man does she look beautiful.
>>
>>63403241
i forgot to mention log lady. her parts were always great.
>>
so, if i were go to an Animal Collective show in May, will the crowd that i would encounter be like the AnCo fans on /mu/? like, cringe and autist and whatnot? they can't all be bad right? or does /mu/ just make the people here autistic
>>
File: lmao-ing at your life.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
lmao-ing at your life.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>63402999
>>
>>63403241
Yes Audrey has got to be the best. Would have been cool if they had continued the romance with her and coop as lynch intended
>>
>>63403275
I went to see Animal Collective last month. the crowd is the same as any other indie concert. if you look hard enough I'm sure you'll spot some obvious /mu/tants but on the whole it's normal.
>>
>>63403312
didnt know he intended that. would have been great. can't wait for the new season... although i am also kinda of worried. but i have faith in lynch.
>>
>>63401604
And grouper
>>
do girls like anal cunt?
>>
when i was in college, animal collective was the main reason why one of my girlfriends and i started talking. when i asked her out she literally said, "you had me at animal collective".
>>
>>63403439
I'm pretty sure Lara Flynn Boyle was dating Kyle McLachlan at the time and was uncomfortable with Audrey being involved with Cooper on screen because she was too young or some bullshit like that I can't remember the exact way it went down but you can look it up. Super hyped for the new season and I too have faith that old lynchy will work his magic
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.