[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this is such a beautiful summer album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1971 Surf's Up.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1971 Surf's Up.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
Holy shit this is such a beautiful summer album
>>
Student Demonstration Time alone is worth the price of admission.
>>
>>63400390
it seems you fell for the meme cover, half of this is shit :^)
>>
>>63400419
there's only one bad song on there you fucking retard
>>
>>63400419
You mean all of it
>>
>>63400438
>liking don't go near the water, take a load off your feet, feel flows and looking at tomorrow
holy pleb
>>
>>63400440
Surf's Up alone makes up for any bad songs on it, though there aren't any
>>
>>63400463
nothing wrong with those at all. they're not complex suites but that doesn't make them bad you dunce
>>
>>63400463
A day in the Life of a Tree>
>>
>>63400419
nah I actually don't like the cover. Doesn't fit what they were trying to do imho. It's more reflective, nostalgic, and slightly melancholy but still optimistic, like a summer night vibe than just straight up despair and greif which is what the cover looks like.
>>
>>63400463
>Not liking surf's up, Student Demonstration time, Till I die, A Day in the life of a tree,
jesus what are you even doing listening to music? rip your ears off immediately and die.
>>
The brilliance of Disney Girls is somewhat of a mystery to me

How did this guy, who, at the time, had joined about half way through the band's existence as a touring member, and never wrote that much for the band at all.
How did he just all of a sudden, write this beautiful, complex,yet elegant tended little tune? Where did it come from in him?
>>
If only I could go back in time and replace Student Demonstration Time with one of Dennis's songs.
>>
>>63400834
Oh yeah sure its good

I mean its no Summer of Love but yeah its decent
>>
>>63400678
I think side 2 is pretty depressing mang
>>
>>63400678
but ultimately picks up, in a redemption of sorts, with, the very spiritual, Surf's up.
>>
>>63401001
meant to reply to >>63401466
>>
best bb album imo
>>
I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUMMER
>>
>>63400834
>>63400944
The harmonies at 1:08 and 2:28 kill me. so good....
https://youtu.be/VFWXSGort70
>>
THERES A RIOT GOIN ON

THERES A RIOT GOIN ON
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.